Whats your next goal(s)?

lost 5lb this week!! :) got my 6 1/2 stone and got into the 15's! so my new goals:

6lb to 7 stone award
8lb to my "century"
9lb to getting down to "overweight"

Wow that's fantastic a loss of 5lb over Christmas well done on ur 6.5 award what an achievement

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Target 2lbs away :) :D then I'll asses if I want to lose up to 7 -14lb more . Think I'd like to get right in the middle of the ideal category . Which another 14lb will do

I lost 0.5lb at wi last night so hitting target again is only 4.5lb away!!! I can't attend group next Monday so I want to hit target the following Monday (9th jan) when I go bk to group

Need 1.5lb to get 1.5 stone award
and
5lbs to get into the 11's

Hope to get both in Jan x

Don't message much on here but always having a look for support and advice.
Just off to get weighed and working out with what I have put on my goal this year is to lose 34&1/2 lbs which will take me to 6 stone loss and thats got to be done by May for my 40th,
Gonna be hard as this year i lost 3 stone plus quite quickly then messed about with half a stone for the last 4 months or so!!

Back on it 100% after weigh in

X G

I've lost 61 lbs this year. My next goal is to lose a further 39lbs to reach 100lbs lost.

i can't believe that i'm either 48lb or 66lb away from target! (i either want 10 stone loss or 11 stone 4lb loss....not decided which yet lol)

My next goal, which is actually my first goal because I am a sw rejoiner is to achieve a weight of 10 stone 7.

9 pounds to go! I am perhaps being a little over ambitious but I am going for the end of January to achieve this. :p

My next goal is not to cry when I WI on Friday :D Bet I've gained half a stone! Should be able to get it off again with a week or two of hard effort though - back on plan from Monday! Target here I come this year!

My first goal (this is my 1st week) is to lose 1 stone. I have approx 5 stone to lose so I am aiming for that 1st stone by end of jan. That gives me 4 weeks. Then I am allowed to order some new clothes!!

Loose the 3 gained over Xmas / new year, then loose 6lb to get my 6.5 award , and to get my new book covered in shiney stickers Luke the old one , hee hee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb to get my 7 stone award
3.5lb for my century
4.5lb to be "overweight"

Hope to get them in the next couple of weeks!

I met my first target last night when I rejoined SW.

My next target is to lose 7lbs so I drop a stone boundary.

Next goal is to lose the 5lbs I gained over Xmas and then another 1/2 lb for my club 10

2lb this week. 2lb 2lb 2lb this week. I can do that, I've done it before! 2lb, and I'm club 10, I'm 2st, and I'm in my next weight band (well 1lb for that but still!)

Back