Whats your next goal(s)?

3lbs to regain my 5 stone award.
Then 0.5lbs to get back to my pre-Christmas weight :rolleyes:

After a gain of half a pound, am still 1lb away from Club10 / 2st. I want this, I really really want it. I need it this coming Tuesday!

6lb gets me my stone award and down to 15s where i haven't been for a while. Totally achievable in 3 weeks before I go on hols. X

1. To have lost 1/2 lb by the end of February (I'm a slow loser and I'm expecting a gain this week).

2. To lose 2 1/2 lbs to reach 95lb lost. (By the end of April)

3. To lose 5 1/2 lbs for my 7 stone shiney!! (By the end of June)

All dates are estimates. Obviously the sooner the better!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
0.5lb to get my bmi under 30 (<------fuuuuuu- hate those rogue half pounds!)
4.5lb to my 7 1/2 stone award and to have lost 1/3 of my starting weight
5lb to get into the 14's!

You are doing so well, flying past me. Wish my body would behave like yours lol. You are getting so tiny now! :)

6.5st award is my next goal which is 1.5lb away. I can see other on my scales but not official until weigh in next weeke.

You are doing so well, flying past me. Wish my body would behave like yours lol. You are getting so tiny now! :)

6.5st award is my next goal which is 1.5lb away. I can see other on my scales but not official until weigh in next weeke.

you're still doing fabawesome girly :D

lost 3lb this week :D So I am officially well into overweight! The wii fit makes a "ohh" noise when it works out my weight, rather than "too high" LOL

1.5lb to my 7 1/2 stone award
2lb to get into the 14's :D

i've just noticed too- 12lb to get under 200lb- omg!!

Total madness in the scales department this week, so half a pound to go to guarantee I really am in the 19's!!! As its flicking between 19.13.4 and 19.13.8, so Ive rounded up! :D

Then I want to get below 19st 6 which is the lowest remember I've beeeeeen! :)

(I know Ive posted these goals before but they're GETTING CLOSERRRRR!!!!!! :bliss: )

First goal done now in the 10's
3.5 lb for my 7 stone award
5.5 for my century
6lb for my final target yippee

Got my club 10 tonight - happy days
3.5 lbs for 1.5 stone shiny
10.5 lbs for 2 stone shiny
17.5 lbs for 2.5 stone shiny
23 lbs for target!!

Right. Got my 2.5 stone award on Monday, so my goals are now:

- 5lbs to reach the 18s
- 7lbs to get 3 stone (would like this by March!)
- 1 stone (or just over) to get my BMI under 40

I desperately want to get into the 14 stone!

I have lost 9 pounds in three weeks so far! I can't make it to group next week as it's my partner's birthday...so I've challenged myself to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks so at next WI my weight loss will be at least 1 stone in 5 weeks! If I do that I will be over the moon!!...and also the lightest I have been in a good few years :) Fingers crossed!! Going to carry on following the plan 100%!

So, my targets:
1. lose 5 more pounds by 16th Feb 2012
2. have lost 2 stone by Easter 2012
3. have lost 4 stone in time for weddings I am going to in July 2012
4. have reached target by the time I go on holiday at end of August 2012

Back