Whats your next goal(s)?

Angie_b said:
2lbs off so I can get my 1 stone award. I had a bit of a wobbly weekend but I have worked my butt off all week so hooooooooooopefully come tomorrow it will be gone if not got nobody but meself to blame lol

Well done! :D xxx

Jadeyxx said:
Well done!! That's fab! I bet your feeling great :D

I lost 1.5lbs knew I wouldn't get the 3 I wanted. Never Mind just work harder this week.

xxx
1.5 is good!! It's 1.5lbs that you will not see again! I'm doing the 'scan bran challenge ' this week 5 sb a day for the week hopefully will get my 2.5lb :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MinkyDinky said:
1 lb to get my 5 stone award
Hit my target to get under 100 kilos! Yay!
Also getting my 5 stone award will mean I am 'exactly' half way there! Weeeeeeeeee!

Minks ;)

Amazing achievement minks well done! X

3 lb to my 14 st shiny, 7 lb to my double century badge !! ( are you listening admins??? I would like a double century badge for my side bar. :) )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

3 lb to my 14 st shiny, 7 lb to my double century badge !! ( are you listening admins??? I would like a double century badge for my side bar. :) )

W - O - W ! ! !

Serious respect for ColJack! :worthy:

ColJack said:

Omg that's so amazing!!! Makes my 4.5stone shiny look abut crap lol

chiefbridesmaid said:
Omg that's so amazing!!! Makes my 4.5stone shiny look abut crap lol

Every shiny is as important as the rest.
Even half a stone is a step in the right direction to a healthier and happier you.
It's actually quite sad that I had that much to shift in the first place.
I'd much rather have only needed to get one or two shinys to be a healthy weight than to have to get 27 and still be striving to get more.

ColJack said:
Every shiny is as important as the rest.
Even half a stone is a step in the right direction to a healthier and happier you.
It's actually quite sad that I had that much to shift in the first place.
I'd much rather have only needed to get one or two shinys to be a healthy weight than to have to get 27 and still be striving to get more.

Your doing so amazing Coljack you should be so proud of yourself & what you have achieved!!

Reset target for the last time so a lovely shiny 5stone sticker will make me very happy & my silver body magic award :)

After smashing my current goals last night with an 8.5lb loss my new goal is to have a bmi less than 35 (1lb) and to weigh less than I have done in 10 years (1st 7.5lb)

:) :)

Target !!!!!! Again lol 2.5 lb away :)))

Gillian576 said:
2.5lbs to my first stone. I would really like it next week but won't be disappointed if it takes 2 weeks.

Lost 3.5 this week so made it with a pound over!

Next goal is under 15st by my daughter's birthday on 28th.

So my goals now looks as follows:

- 3lbs until I see an 18 on the scales
- 5lbs until my 3 stone award
- 12lbs until my 3 1/2 stone
- 1 stone 3lbs until my BMI is under 40

I'd like to get my 3 stone by the end of Feb to start with!

My next goal is to lose 2 pounds so that I reach my first stone.

3.5lb to go until I get my 1 Stone Award.

32lb to go until my Birthday mini-target.

I'm still hoping to get my stone award, never got it last week but maybe tonight :)

Then I want to get down into the next stone bracket.

Good luck with your goals everyone :)

xxx

From today,
1lb off for my 2.5 st shiny
7lbs to get into the 16st range
8lbs to get my 3st shiny
In 12 weeks, ideally I'd like to be 16 0, which would mean me losing 21lbs (in that period) for a wedding I'm going to. However, 16 5 would be my 3.5st shiny, and that's MORE THAN acceptable, especially as I have a week's holiday before then, I don't wanna be too hard on myself! :)

Back