Whats your next goal(s)?

Would like to get into the 18's tonight - have to lose 2.5lbs to do it. Def want my 3 stone by the end of March - have got 4.5lbs to do that!

Got my 7st award and a new st zone.

So my new target is 1.5lb to get my century award!

totally forgot to update this, heehee.

so I lost 6lb this week :O giving me my 8 stone award :D my next targets

2.5lb to get under 200lb
6lb for my 8 1/2 stone award :)

1.5lbs will get me my 3.5 stone award and then another 7lb will get me my first interim target and my 4 stone award! :)

LittleFlutterby said:
totally forgot to update this, heehee.

so I lost 6lb this week :O giving me my 8 stone award :D my next targets

2.5lb to get under 200lb
6lb for my 8 1/2 stone award :)

Well done!!!!:-D :-D

ooh havent updated this for ages!

Stuff to do this year:

Get to the lightest I remember being in my adult life - 19st 6lb
Get Club 30 - 19st 5lb
Get to Obese rather than Morbidly Obese - 18st 7lb
Lose 10st! - 17st 8.5lb

2lb to go to get to the first! :)

Ooh ermintrude, great idea - being 'just' obese would be a good one... not sure how much I'd have to weigh for that tho! :)

Ooh ermintrude, great idea - being 'just' obese would be a good one... not sure how much I'd have to weigh for that tho! :)

It's a BMI less than 40 I think, sop find a BMI calculator online and it'll tell you what weight that is for your details :)

I'd really like to be 13 stone 11 in 3 weeks time then I will one stone lighter since I last met one of my fave bands (meeting them again in 3 weeks), but I will be happy if I am under 14 stone. Only 3 pounds off that, but I think I have STS this week (official weigh in not until tomorrow) so that only gives me 2 weeks to lose 3 pounds, i'm a slow loser...so not holding my hopes up!

Back