Whats your next goal(s)?

Hmm mine is a double goal (actually make that treble)- 7lbs loss needed

6 1/2 stone total loss
Target Weight
Finally be in the ideal bmi range.... (i have always been overweight - so the prospect of this is really exciting)
:D

Mine is still to lose 2lb to get in the 10 stone bracket... It's been that for 2 weeks. Wish you could buy motivation pills!

ColJack said:
got my 14st so I guess my next goals are...

2 lbs to having lost 200lbs.. bring it on.. DONE!!!
4 lbs to being in the 18's and not the 19's..
5 lbs to my 14 1/2 stone shiney..

Missed the 18's by 1/2 lb. :( next week.

So....

1/2 lbs to being in the 18's
1 1/2 lbs to my 14 1/2 stone shiney.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Need 2lb to get my 2 stone award but I'm a slow loser so may take me a couple wks to get there x

I was supposed to have been at target by my birthday in 2 weeks time. I haven't made it though despite losing 7 stone as I still have at least another 3 to 4 stone to go.

I am now aiming for my daughter's graduation in July and my summer holiday in August but as long as I am there by Crimbo I will be happy.

I always set mini targets of 1/2 a stone and reward myself with a pressie of some sort such as shoes, make-up or some nice bubble bath

2lbs to go to get my 1 stone sticker. 5.5lbs at least to get into 13s :) not been there for years!!

I have only started SW a couple of weeks ago, second W IN wednesday. My goal is to loose a stone in 3 weeks.

7 1/2lb 1st week
6 1/2lb in to weeks ( doable if i try my best)
Amy x

i lost 4lb this week :) i'm now under 200lb! yay!

next targets :D

2lb for 8 1/2 stone award
2.5lb to get into the 13's :D

Lost 2lb this week only needed .5lb more for my club 10! Slightly annoyed that I didn't get club 10 this week.
Will get it next week!!!
New mini goal of 2.5lb

I want to lose 6lb over next 3 weeks to make it a stone, I'm on the scan bran challenge this week so
Hoping it helps!

I have 3lb to lose to 1and a half stone, or 4 lb to Club 10.

I've got 3lb to lose to get my 2 stone award and then another 2.5lb after that to target :)

Back