Whats your next goal(s)?

Just do what you can Bubbs. :)

I got my 3 stone award last night, so my next goal is now 3.5 stone - 5.5lbs to go. After that it's to get into the 17's, which at the same time will take my BMI into the 30's - 10lb to go for that!

I'm struggling at the moment so instead of making long term goals I'm going to do week by week goals. This week my goal is to lose 3+ lbs and stay on plan 100%... wish me luck! lol

Lose 1lb for my weight to start with 11 and not 12.

Lose 2 1/2 to get my stone award.

Hopefully can achieve both at next weigh in!

My next small goal is to lose 1.5lbs to get my 2 stone award, then I am going to aim for a weight in the 13's I think :D

lost 3 tonight so that is my 10% sticker

next goal........3 pound and then i have lost 1 1/2 stone

lost 3lb this week :) so now in the 13's and a proud owner of my 8 1/2 stone award :) so...

2lb to get to a stone away from a healthy bmi
5lb for my 9 stone award (and my club "40")

12.5lb to the 12's :)

Lost 4lb this week so I've now lost 30% of my original weight AND Im also the lightest I remember being in my adult life! :) (Last time I did SW I got down to 19st 6lb, at WI this morning Im 19st 4lb!) :bliss:

So my next goals are:

- 1lb more off to have lost the weight of an average fashion model (117 pounds) - 269lb - 19st 3lb :giggle:
- Get my 8.5 stone award - 19st 1.5lb
- Get to Obese - BMI <40 - 18st 7lb
- Lose 10st!!! - 17st 8.5lb

ermintrude said:
Lost 4lb this week so I've now lost 30% of my original weight AND Im also the lightest I remember being in my adult life! :) (Last time I did SW I got down to 19st 6lb, at WI this morning Im 19st 4lb!) :bliss:

So my next goals are:

- 1lb more off to have lost the weight of an average fashion model (117 pounds) - 269lb - 19st 3lb :giggle:

That's amazing well done! X

Wow, Ermintrude - you've done brilliantly.

My next goal is to get down into the next stone, which I should do this week hopefully!

After that, it's to have a BMI of less than 30, which will take me into the overweight category rather than obese.

So my next goals are:

Wow thats brilliant keep going x :)

ermintrude said:

So my next goals are:

Brilliant. Keep going Erm.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This week my goal is to get a sts which means losing holiday fudge damage weight before anyone notices I gained it lol.

On the positive I got my 7st shiney and I've lost 30% of my body weight.

7.5st shiney is next in line and I hope it's mine within 6 weeks.

ColJack said:
Brilliant. Keep going Erm.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Coljack your younger slimmer brother has hijacked your avatar!!!! Amazing!!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
lost 3lb this week :) so now in the 13's and a proud owner of my 8 1/2 stone award :) so...

2lb to get to a stone away from a healthy bmi
5lb for my 9 stone award (and my club "40")

12.5lb to the 12's :)

Omg!!!! You are losing this so fast, you must be feeling so good. Well done!

ermintrude said:

So my next goals are:

Phenomenal. :)

My next goal is my 1.1/2st shiney, that is just 1.1/2lbs then just 2.1/2lbs to my Club 10.

My next goal is my 5 1/2 stone award-5lbs away :) then another stone to be in the 13's for the 1st time in about 13 years!!!!

3.5lbs to be 11st something

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back