Whats your next goal(s)?

My next target is to lose 1.5 lbs to get into the 11's and then another 5.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award :)

1lb off this week

4lb off my 9 stone award (and my club FORTY)

18lb to end target :)

Ten stone *anything* is my next goal...11st1.5 atm, so close I can smell it! x

Mines to loose 3lb getting me into the 11s, 12.3 at the mo and WI tmra, I'm hoping by next week I'll be seeing 11s! Excited :)

A loss of any kind would be nice!!!!! Have put on the past 3 weeks and am now back to square one. Had a really good week as well so sulking now!

1.5lb then ill have lost a stone since rejoining class in January. Then half a stone to get into the 9s.

I've got a couple, firstly 1lb until I reach my halfway point. 3lbs away from my 3stone award and then 5lbs to get into the 12s x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've hopped a couple of lbs up over my original target weight, so I want to get back to my original target, and then start working towards my new target, hope to be at new target by July!

I've only been doing this for three weeks but if I can lose 2lb by my next weigh in I will have gone from the 12stone bracket to the 11 stone bracket plus I will have hit my first half stone loss. I really hope I can achieve this as it feels rather slow going at the moment. I know patience is a virtue but it would be good to have a couple of 'milestones' under my belt.

I'm 1lb away from my century badge! That's my goal for this week or next week for sure.

My next target is to lose 1.5 lbs to get into the 11's and then another 5.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award :)

Wohoo! I got my 1.5 off so now in the 11's & to top it off I'm in the 27 BMI range! Next target is to lose 5.5lbs to get my 2 stone award.

Back