Whats your next goal(s)?

To stick to plan for the next 2.5 week, have a day off then get straight back on till my jollies :D

Doesn't sound like much but I have struggled to get back on plan now since oct-nov last year :(

mini target for the next 2 weeks....lose 5 lbs to take me to my 4st loss x

every month i go to the gym and have a 'long run', i first started out doing 5k's. my last one (early march) was a 10k.. ran it in 61 mins 26 secs
so this month is a 12.5k (or more depending on how i feel).. not all goals have to be weight or clothes, sometimes you just have to push yourself a little bit ;)

I'm just 0.5lb away from my 1 Stone Award, and determined to get this (and hopefully more!!) at next Weigh In on Tuesday evening.

My current mini-goal is to have lost 3 stone by the time I go to Marmaris in September :)

odd_sock said:
I've got a couple, firstly 1lb until I reach my halfway point. 3lbs away from my 3stone award and then 5lbs to get into the 12s x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After losing 3lb this week I sailed past the halfway point and got my 3stone award so need 2lbs off to get down into the 12s. Hoping to get there next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Malc-D said:
every month i go to the gym and have a 'long run', i first started out doing 5k's. my last one (early march) was a 10k.. ran it in 61 mins 26 secs
so this month is a 12.5k (or more depending on how i feel).. not all goals have to be weight or clothes, sometimes you just have to push yourself a little bit ;)

Very true!! Well done on your 10k time. That's brill!! :)

To get into my virtually new size 10 jeans I've only worn a couple of times last year! Weirdly, I can get into the blue ones which are exactly the same but not the brown ones?!

kim63 said:
To get into my virtually new size 10 jeans I've only worn a couple of times last year! Weirdly, I can get into the blue ones which are exactly the same but not the brown ones?!

I hate it when that happens, a few years ago I bought two pairs of river island size 10 jeans the one fit lovely and the others were too tight. Good news is that they fit me now yay

Got my 15st shiney.

So I guess my next goals are:

5 1/2 lb to the 17st bracket.
6 1/2 lb to my 15 1/2 st shiney.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Got my 15st shiney.

Wow!!!! That's amazing! Well done!!

ColJack said:
Got my 15st shiney.

Well done. Absolute legend! How long has that taken you?

ColJack said:
Got my 15st shiney.

You're a thinspiration man, you truly are lol!

ColJack said:
Got my 15st shiney.

Totally amazing well done :)

Back