Whats your next goal(s)?

My goal is to lose a stone by the end of May. Then Ill only be 1lb off my club 10 :D

3lb then i can be 10st something :D

I reached my initial goal of 10st today! Going to go for a very mini target of getting into the next stone bracket.

lost 3lb this week :)

4lb for my 9 1/2 stone award
4.5lb to get into the 12's
7.5lb to get into a healthy bmi range

11lb for my 10 stone award and TARGET!!!

My goal is to be at target by the end of may which is when I'm going to my friends hen do.
I won't set a goal for this week as I'm expecting a gain (birthday so off plan for a few days, I need a break every now and again)
So my mini goal is to weigh 1.5 lbs less than I do now in a fortnight.

My next goal is to lose 3.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award. I'm a slow loser so would be happy to reach this goal in 4 weeks!

I got my half stone award so my next goal is to get my one stone award :D

I got my first stone and then have lost my 10% which put me into the 11s!! Woop! So my next goal is to loose 1.5lb to reach a loss of 1&half stone in all the tines of dieting I don't think I've ever lost a stone & half! Can't wait!

Hit my first goal-to get from the 17's into the 16's-1st week back on slimming world and lost 6lbs. Doing it from home at the mo so really chuffed! Shocking myself how motivated I am but I think you get to a point when you actually can't eat anymore c**p! Hah! :) xx

Next goat 16.7 (taking it in half stone jumps!) x

Next goal is to get in to the 16s I have 4lb to go

Back