Whats your next goal(s)?

I would like to lose 3.5lbs to take me down to 9st 7lbs. If I can manage that I will be on my last 14lbs!

But I will be happy with any loses really :)

Thinking positive is another goal - not going to give up

I rejoined on the 17th April and am aiming at a stone for 4 weeks, first week back was 4.5lb off so hitting it it hard! But a better first week than when I originally joined.

I would like to get under the 300's!, Currently at 305.5 so hopefully I can do it in the next couple of weeks!

I gave my self to the 18th of may to lose 1 stone... I lost the last 4lb today at my weigh in... So I now have another target for 1st in 4 weeks time... Bringing me down to 17st 9lb... Gonna get stuck into this biggest loser bootcamp DVD and see if it helps along the way

My next big target is to lose 9lbs to get under 200lb.

3.5lbs to go until 1.5 stone and 10% awards! Hoping to get them in the next two weeks :)

I lost 1.5 this week! So I've lost 1&half stone now, most ever on a diet I'm sooo pleased! Next goal is to get my 2 stone, so 7lb away mini goal is to get to 11&half stone so 3.5lb away!

Goal this week is to lose 2lbs to get my 2 1/2 stone award!

After that I'm working towards my interim target to get to a 35 BMI but I'll have to break it down to a stone a time because it's really daunting how much I have to lose!

i want to lose 4.5 lbs in before my mum and dad come to visit in 2 and half weeks, i will then have lost 1st since i last saw them

How much do you have to lose? I feel dead proud of what I've lost until I remember I have like seven stones to go >.<
But I ignore that for now :D

Same here! I haven't really thought about a final target yet, but I was hoping to get to 10stone (unless I feel comfortable in my skin at a higher weight), so 8st 10.5 lbs to go till 10stone...VERY daunting! Loving mini targets though!

My birthday falls on the same day as my weigh in, which is good in a way. Hoping to be 4 and a half stone lighter for then, 25lbs to go (2lbs a week, I think it's do-able :p)

Looking to Lose 13lbs by 7 June (my wedding day) so hopefully 2Lbs ish each week til then is do-able, then my main taget is to get to 10 stone 7lbs

PS just got to 13 stone something on Wednesday weigh in so I've achieved a mini target already...... yay!!!

Just REALLY REALLY REALLY need my wedding dress to zip up next :eek:

next goals :)

2lb to get into a "healthy" bmi
5.5lb to my 10 stone award- and target...

that's it! seriously!

Back