Whats your next goal(s)?

LittleFlutterby said:
next goals :)

2lb to get into a "healthy" bmi
5.5lb to my 10 stone award- and target...

that's it! seriously!

Wow congratulations - very close now! Just had a look through your photos and must say, the change it amazing, you look fantastic!

My next goals are 3lbs till 1 stone off, and 7lbs until I'm a healthy bmi! :) x

My next target is just to STICK TO THE PLAN lol, i feel like ive been dieting forever and im bored, i need to kick my arse and stick to plan for the next month.

BlondieSam said:
Wow congratulations - very close now! Just had a look through your photos and must say, the change it amazing, you look fantastic!

My next goals are 3lbs till 1 stone off, and 7lbs until I'm a healthy bmi! :) x

Well done to you both that's a brilliant achievement

vanessal said:
My next target is just to STICK TO THE PLAN lol, i feel like ive been dieting forever and im bored, i need to kick my arse and stick to plan for the next month.

I know the feeling I've had tonsilitis for two weeks and don't want anything except junk Knocked me sideways :-(

My next one was club 10 by 24th june, 10lb to go. But as of last night its changed. Not sure of date yet, but some time mid june we're having a school reunion apparently so I want to be 13st 8 (or less) by then. That will make me 4 stone lighter than the last time the majority of people from school saw me, including my school bullies and ex boyfriend. So in 5/6 weeks I need to lose 6lb.

And then after that, for in about 9 weeks time I want to have my BMI below 30 so I can change the tablets I am on to ones that don't make me depressed. That means getting to 13 stone 3 lb...so another 12lb to go on that one.

Reached my goal (1 stone award)...next up is club 10 :D I need to lose another 5.5lbs to get it (i think!)

I've got just 0.5lb to go until I get my 1.5 Stone and Club 10 Awards!!

I've also got just 4.5lb to go until I'm in the next stone zone :D

Ooh Ive not updated this in a bit. Just realised I've achieved some of those goals - lost the average fashion model :giggle: , got my 9 stone award never mind 8.5 :D and got to "only" ( :rolleyes: ) Obese, rather than Morrrrrrrrrrbidly Obese :D

Sooooo we need some new goals!

Lose 1/3 of my original body weight = 18st 5.5lbs
Lose a giraffe! (9st 4lb) = 18st 4.5lb
Lose 9.5 stone = 18st 1.5lb
Get into the 17's = 17st 13.5lb
Lose a whole 15 year old me (9st 13lb) = 17st 9.5lb
Lose 10st! - 17st 8.5lb

I am 2.5lbs off my 3 stone award and I am feeling really confident that I have lost that. 110% on plan, drank plenty of water and ate lots of speed foods! So my next one is 4 and a half stone off for my birthday, my weigh in falls on the same day so that is 23lbs to go in 11 weeks. I think it's a good goal, all I will need is 2 lbs a week to achieve it :)

I'm working on staying on plan for the next 5 week till we go on holiday! I'm not weighing coz I don't want to get obsessed with the scales. I want to work on not going 'mad' on holiday by using the 1/3 super free rule for meals & puddings & have drinks with diet mixers :)

I will weigh in when I get back and work from there...

Well i reached one of my goals last week, which was to get my 3.5 stone award. My next goal is to get into the 17s - that's 4lbs away. That will also put my BMI in the 30s so no longer morbidly obese for me! Then another couple of pounds will get me my 4 stone!

My next goal is to get down into the next stone, only 1/4 of a pound away, so realistically if I am good it will happen next week. After that I go on holiday in 5 weeks so hoping to get to the half stone Mark by then! I can but try :)

Well done to all of you who have been hitting targets,

I got my 3st award this weekend so am now setting sail toward 4stville, so wish me luck and lets hope i dont buckle on route!

Also just beyong the 4St mark is me dropping from the 40s BMI into the 30s so that will be a really happy day for me seeing as i started out at 47.7 :(

Really can't wait for group tomorrow night. I've been sooo good this week and determined to get my next two awards - 1.5 Stone and Club 10 :)

Back