Whats your next goal(s)?

My goals are:

2 stone award. 4lb to go.
Club 10: not sure how much. Will check when I update my stats tonight. Xx

My next goal is to get my 2 1/2 stone award which is also the next number :) I've got 5.5lb to lose and want to do it for my birthday which is 3 weeks away so really need to stick to plan as my weight loss seems to be slowing down.

Really can't wait for group tomorrow night. I've been sooo good this week and determined to get my next two awards - 1.5 Stone and Club 10 :)

Well, I got my awards!! :D

My next goal is to be in the 12's - I'm determined to do it by the time I go to see Coldplay in three weeks time. 4.5lb to go!!

Princess_Stevie said:
Well, I got my awards!! :D

My next goal is to be in the 12's - I'm determined to do it by the time I go to see Coldplay in three weeks time. 4.5lb to go!!

Well done x

I want 2.5lbs to get in the 16's and 5lbs to get my 3st award... WILL have both by the end of May!

tinks* said:
My goals are:

2 stone award. 4lb to go.
Club 10: not sure how much. Will check when I update my stats tonight. Xx

Actually got my club 10 yesterday. So just 2 stone award to go x

Want 1.5 to get my 2.5st award back

1lb off to get 1/2st award now.I've restarted at group

2lb for my 4 stone award

2 1/2 to go till 1 and a half stone lost

Woo! 3.5lbs off
Next goal - keep it off! No gain next week
Then 5lbs to 3stone off!
Wooo

i want to lose 4.5 lbs in before my mum and dad come to visit in 2 and half weeks, i will then have lost 1st since i last saw them

whoo hoo...i did it!!

I want to lose 2lb to get my BMI healthy but 15lb ish by my birthday on 8th September. I will need to stick to the plan like glue to do it but I know I can!

Back