Whats your next goal(s)?

Ive got less than a Stone to go to get to my goal weight of 11 st 8 bought a 12 week countdown to help me set a goal to get there before it runs out :)

My goals are
- To get back on plan after 9 days off eating and drinking everything in site (I was on holiday!)
- Lose the 6lb I gained on holiday!

Unofficially (on my own scales) I weighed in at 9 stone 10 on the morning I left for my holiday, and when I came back I was 10 stone 2.4! I was 10 stone at my last official weigh in at the end of May so I'm hoping I'm that again by my WI on Tuesday!

I really really wanted my stone award by the first week in July which means I need to shift 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I am a bit stressed now thought because I only lost 1lb last week and even though I feel I have been really good, I STS this week. Really hoping for at least 2lbs this week in order to spur me on a bit.

I want to be in my Club 10 by my birthday (August 16th) which means losing another 12lbs, but closer than that, I've just got my half stone award so I'm aiming to get to my stone in the next 5/6 weeks :D

kneehigh85 said:
I really really wanted my stone award by the first week in July which means I need to shift 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I am a bit stressed now thought because I only lost 1lb last week and even though I feel I have been really good, I STS this week. Really hoping for at least 2lbs this week in order to spur me on a bit.

Try not to get stressed about it or put yourself under pressure knee high. Just stick to plan & the scales will follow. They don't always move at the pace we want but if you stick with it you'll meet your goal. xx

My next goal is to have lost a stone. So far I've lost 12.5lbs and its WI tonight. Had a sneaky weigh last night though and my scales said I'd lost 0.5.

Still hopeful I might do it as I don't know how my scales measure up with SW. Even if it doesn't all come off tonight I'm not too fussed. Long as it's coming off!

I've got just half a lb to go until I get my 2st award!

I'd love to lose another stone on top of that by the time I go to Marmaris in September.

Some great success stories on here - well done all :)

I'm looking to shift another 7lb for 2.5st, then go for the 3st mark...which should mean I get into 32 waist trousers for the first time since college...which is a looooooooong time ago...

Back