Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is 1st (in 2lbs time). Hoping to get there on Tuesday (it will be WI no 7 for me). Then 2lbs after that is my Club 10! Once I've got them under my belt, hopefully my 2st holiday target won't be far away. Bring on the 10s! :)

I've reached a couple of my mini goals.

Reach 12st - done
Loose 10% - done

My next one would ideally be to be at 11st in 2 weeks time. I'm off to Disneyland and it would really start the holiday off well if I could be at that point. Not sure how well I fair though. 5lb to lose and had a bad few days at the start of the week as it was mums birthday! Opppps!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now that I've fitted into my wedding dress and I'm in the 13's my next target is to be in the 12's. 0:)

Mini goals for now:

Get my 4 stone award - 1 lb to go
Get into the 16's - 3 lbs to go
Have lost 20% of my starting weight - 5.5 lbs to go

7lbs to get my 5 stone award and target! Can't wait. :)

Edging closer to my 2.5 stone award (3lbs to go) then hope to reach 3 stones off by 21st August when I go on holiday.

Currently at my lightest for at least 6 years!

Ibiza in less than 2 weeks so by then I want to be at 10.5 and to have done at least 10 30ds sessions!

Good luck, Skulls :)

I got my 1st this week - yay! And I'm 1.5lbs away from my Club10, so that's my target for next week.

After that it's head down and focus on those 10s!

Good luck, Skulls :)

I got my 1st this week - yay! And I'm 1.5lbs away from my Club10, so that's my target for next week.

After that it's head down and focus on those 10s!

wow congrats on the 1st award!! :) and u can do 1.5lbs in a week easy :) great feeling when u get ur CLub 10! :) xXx

Still 8.5 lb in 5 weeks to get my 3.5 and 4 stone before visiting friends I've not seen in a year. I need to super fous for the next few weeks!

Thanks Loolahoop! I'm averaging 2.2lbs a week at the moment so I'm really hoping I can get Club 10 next week. It'll be good motivation to get me through a couple of challenging weeks after that (I'm away with work so will have very little control over my food because I'll be eating what I can, when I can).

Congrats on your loss so far and good luck on the home straight to your 2st :)

slimming sinead said:
Try not to get stressed about it or put yourself under pressure knee high. Just stick to plan & the scales will follow. They don't always move at the pace we want but if you stick with it you'll meet your goal. xx

Thanks - this was excellent advice as I lost 5 whole pounds this week!!!!

kneehigh85 said:
Thanks - this was excellent advice as I lost 5 whole pounds this week!!!!

That's a brilliant loss!! Well done Kneehigh. I'm delighted my advice helped. x

slimming sinead said:
That's a brilliant loss!! Well done Kneehigh. I'm delighted my advice helped. x

I know thank you! It definitely did. My next goal is to lose 2.5 lb to get me down to the 13s where I haven't been in years. Would love to achieve that this week but I reckon 2 would do me.

My next goal is to stop making sneaky bad choices and think I can go around the plan. I really need to be 100% for a while

My next goal is to lose 1.5lbs to get my 2 stone shiny

Then to get to target by my birthday(aug3rd) but if I'm not there by then I want to be there by an engagement do I'm going to mid August :)

Then once at target I will need to re target as I won't be in a healthy bmi but one step at a time aye chaps :)

Reached my first target so new target is 3lb loss to get me to half a stone :)

Back