Whats your next goal(s)?

Fantastic :) good luck hope we both get there soon :D

Yup we shall all get there to our awards and Target Weight, as long as we keep thinking we can do it, we will do it! :D

1lb to get me into the 15's (16st 0.5lb at moment)

7lb to get my 3 stone.

14lb in 6 weeks before I go on holiday

I have done WW before, time & time again. Lost 2 1/2 stone, put it on, lost it ect.. This time on SLIMMING WORLD it feels different, I really want to get past the 2 1/2 stone mark, I really really want it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still really new to this so a long way to go yet! I haven't set a target yet but I'm 3lb off Club 10 and 4lb off 2 stone award so they're my next targets. After that... well, we'll see. ;)

I'm not going to make my goal of 11st for Disneyland on Thursday. I weighed in this morning with an STS so still 3lb to reach goal. Guess I'll just change it to reach 11st!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I need a 1lb loss on Wednesday to get my first half stone award. Would love to be sotw again!

My next goal is to lose 0.5lb to make it a total of 7lb loss. Sadly, I won't get my half stone award as I re-started class without actually re-starting as a new member after a break for a few weeks (hope that makes sense), so the class records will just show that I've wiped out a 7lb gain. Bah. I don't care, I'm counting it as a 7lb loss so nyeh.

After that, I want to get my BMI under 30. I'm right on the cusp of it so it should only take a pound or two.

it's been my goal for weeks and weeks now but just been goin up down up down !

so anyway . I would like 3lb of for my 2.5 stone award . and then 2.5 off for target ! x x

Emmamb said:
Supposed to be tomorrow but it's the local bike night do been postponed till thursday :)

Well an extra day may help I'm going on a mahooooooooooooosive walk today as I desperately want to be in the 12's tomorrow I would be totally gutted if I have gained but will only have myself to blame! :(

Next goal... lose the 1.5lb I gained this week to be back at 3.5 stone

Other future goals

Get into 15s (7lbs away)
4 Stone off (ideally in August)
4.5 stone off
Get into 14s
5 stone off
Get Bronze body magic (got it before but never got cert / sticker, so start fresh with new C!)
Get below 200lbs

To lose my baby weight by Xmas!! 9 months going on....9 months coming off

K x

:( well I moved 3 lbs away from y goal :(

So I want to lose 3 next week and more :) I will do it! I can do it :D x

After losing 3 stone btwn jan & June, I have just got back from 3 weeks holiday in Florida and for my sins gained 10 lb !!
Now back on track to get that weight off by the end of the month hopefully and then onwards to try and loose another 2 stone before Xmas :)

Back