Whats your next goal(s)?

2lbs to my 2.5 st award
3.5lbs to get into the '10's'
9lbs to my 3 st award
10lbs to target!

8lbs to my 10% which I want before my holiday in 7 weeks gonna get a 6 week countdown next week which will lead me nicely to it

Well 0.5 lbs to my 2.5 stone award hoping for this on thursday( doubtful *sigh*)
10lbs to target
Fingers crossed x
well got my 2.5 stone sticker on thursday :flirt2:

my last target is my actual target

12 stone - 9.5lbs to go by august 30th!!!!! i can do this!

After not making my goal of 11st before Disneyland at the start of July and yo-yoing my way through July, my next goal is to actually get below 11st!

ahhhhh only lost a measley 0.5lb last noght,gutted tbh :( but on the bright side i did hit my next target! :)

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3. reach my wedding day weight (2lb to go!..this is where the diet really begins!!)
4. get into the 10s! (5lb to go!)
5. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (5lb to go)
6. Get 2.5st award (5lb to go!)
will add more the closer i get! :)

well lost another 1lb, so targets edging closer, hopefully hit my next one next week! :)

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3.have 1 week at 100% - which means within syns, not under or over!, have HEs, not just part of, and free as well as SF!!
4. reach my wedding day weight (0.5lb to go!..this is where the diet really begins!!)
5. get into the 10s! (3lb to go!)
6. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (3.5lb to go)
7. Get 2.5st award (3.5lb to go!)
8.complete 30 day shred!
will add more the closer i get! :)

Hehe I think I'm stalking you loola!

Ok so my mini targets:
1. To get into the 13 stones (4lbs to go)
2. To get 1.5 stone sticker (5lbs to go)
3. To get Club 10 award (6lbs to go)
4. To get into Primark size 16 linen trousers (bit random! But about 7lbs to go I think)
5. To complete 30 day shred (Day 5/30 done)
6. To get to 13 stone by 13/09 17.5lbs

Will update after Thursday's weigh in- hopefully much closer to all targets!

Got my 1st yesterday so next goals are:
1. Club 10 - 2.5lbs to go
2. Next 7lb sticker

I am so sad I love stickers! Even had to get on my laptop so I could put them on my signature even though I can't even see them as I use iPhone-iPad apps most of the time so they don't show.

Reached my 11st 7lb target :D

Next target to get my half stone sticker at group (id already lost some before going to group). So 3lb to go :)

Update

2lbs to get to 14st. DONE 26/7
4.5lbs to get 1 1/2st award and club 10 DONE 1/8
7lbs to get to 'overweight' and no longer 'obese' DONE 8/8

Woohooo!!!

Okay, new mini-goals!

Lose two stone - 3.5lbs to go
Get to 13 stone - 8lbs to go

Got my 2st so now 5lbs to my club 10 :)

Well I wanted to get down tp at least 13 7 before I went tp bloodstock and I did and yay now a size 16. My next aim is to get back into a size 14 and want to rid myself of at least another ten lbs befpe I gp back tp group in September

My next sticker will be 3.5 stone which is currently 4.5lb away, I'm determined it get it in the next 2 weeks - fingers crossed!

Back