Whats your next goal(s)?

Thought I'd update my goals:) hope no one minds me posting my goals till I'm at target?

Here goes:

Get from obese zone to overweight (bmi of 29.9): 2.5lbs to go
Get into 12s: 3lbs to go
2.5 stone award: 4lbs to go
Be halfway (includes a few pounds from before I started sw): 10.5lbs to go
Be a size 14: approx 10lbs to go
3 stone award: 11lbs to go
Be in middle of overweight bmi range: 16.5lbs to go
Get into 11s: 17lbs to go
3.5 stone award: 18lbs to go
Be a size 12: 22lbs to go
4 stone award: 25lbs to go
Get into 10s: 31lbs to go
4.5 stone award 35lbs to go:
Be in normal bmi range: 32.5lbs to go
Be a size 10: 36lbs to go
5 stone award: 39lbs to go
Get into 9s: 45lbs to go:
6 stone award: 53lbs to go
Get into 8s: 59lbs to go
Be a size 8: 60lbsto go
6.5 stone award: 60lbs to go
To have lost 100lbs (includes a few pounds from before I started sw): 60.5lbs to go
TARGET!!!!: 60.5lbs to go!!!!!!!

Thought I'd update my goals:) hope no one minds me posting my goals till I'm at target?

Here goes:

Get from obese zone to overweight (bmi of 29.9): 2.5lbs to go
Get into 12s: 3lbs to go
2.5 stone award: 4lbs to go
Be halfway (includes a few pounds from before I started sw): 10.5lbs to go
Be a size 14: approx 10lbs to go
3 stone award: 11lbs to go
Be in middle of overweight bmi range: 16.5lbs to go
Get into 11s: 17lbs to go
3.5 stone award: 18lbs to go
Be a size 12: 22lbs to go
4 stone award: 25lbs to go
Get into 10s: 31lbs to go
4.5 stone award 35lbs to go:
Be in normal bmi range: 32.5lbs to go
Be a size 10: 36lbs to go
5 stone award: 39lbs to go
Get into 9s: 45lbs to go:
6 stone award: 53lbs to go
Get into 8s: 59lbs to go
Be a size 8: 60lbsto go
6.5 stone award: 60lbs to go
To have lost 100lbs (includes a few pounds from before I started sw): 60.5lbs to go
TARGET!!!!: 60.5lbs to go!!!!!!!

of course not :) some good goals there, im the same with lots of goals to go an what ive achieved :) it does help setting small ones! x

Not counting my ultimate goal, my next goal is to shift 3 more pounds and get into the 14s, then concentrating on getting my BMI into the overweight category instead of obese. Obese is a horrible word to me!

Got 3lbs off today! So need 2lbs for my 2 and a half stone award and 3.5lbs to get into the next stone bracket :) xx

Mine are in my sig. 2 awards/stickies coming up on Wednesday!!!

2lbs. 2lbs. Away this weekend and not gonna limit too much, but hoping to still get 1lb off. I'm 30 in 8 weeks (actually on WI night!) so if I get 1lb a week off until then I should be in line for my 4.5st award that night.

So, to summarise

2lb to 4st
9lb to 4.5st award
24 lb to interim target

And we'll see from there.

My next mini goals are... to get into the '12's' and to be able to buy a new pair of size 12 jeans!

To lose some weight this week. Been static now for three weeks and it's annoying me. Been really good this week and last plus exercising this week so I hope it pays off.

Bossman

Meliososo said:
Reached my goal of losing 1st today :D

So need another 1lb off to get into the 10st range. Another little goal is to get my 1st sticker in group and need 3.5lb off to get that. In 2 weeks Id like both those targets smashed.

Well after a brilliant few weeks I've completed all these goals :)

Next targets are:
Lose 1.5st - 1lb to go
Get club10 - 2lb to go
Get 1.5st sticker at group - 6lb to go

Ideally Id like all of these by the end of October so 4 more WIs. Id quite like slimmer of the month this month too.

Right so my goals (short term not long which is basically to be sexy, slinky and fit!)

-3.5lbs for my 1 stone
-5lbs to get into the 12s
-8lbs down in October

and then I'll set November's goals! :)

6lbs for 2 stone lost

7lbs until I'm halfway to my target :D

This is only week 2 for me, WI on Thursday, but I'm aiming for 1.5lbs off this week to get my half stone award. Lost 5.5lbs last week taking me down to 11st 2.5 lbs so I need 11st 1lb or less this week.

Next goal after that is 10st 8 for my stone award and first interim target, followed by 10st 6 for my Club 10. Long term I'm aiming for 9 stone but little chunks makes it seem more achievable!

Also have some mini goals each week - body magic, trying new foods (one a week at least) and drinking water. With an hour's exercise the rest of this week I'll be halfway to my first body magic award - was aiming for 45 mins a week/bronze but am easily fitting in 1.5 hrs a week/silver.

I would also love to get slimmer of the week somewhere along my journey, and ultimately reach and maintain target for my lifetime membership cos the changes I'm making need to be permanent, not just for weightloss!

Little goals are the way to do it, my next one is my club 10 and at least 1lb a week off leading up to xmas. My next one will be another stone leading up to my holiday in Mexico in April - I would love to be able to wear my bikini with no wobbly bits. Also I went shopping yesterday and bought a skirt and top a size smaller than normal so I was thrilled. People are now noticing im losing and thats a big boost in itself

I can't wait til people start noticing a big difference. I can see little differences already but trying to look ahead and keep focusing on getting to my before and after pics!

Yes I'll be putting my before and afters up too - i've only lost just over a stone but its nice that people notice already, I also think it depeneds on what your wearing too

Only just over a stone? Only my ass lol that's bloody brilliant!

I've got some old clothes I'm saving specially for when I get my stone award/club 10, hoping I'll get into them comfortably by then

Back