Whats your next goal(s)?

2lbs needed this week to get my two and a half stone award and if I can get 3.5lbs that will take me into the 12 stone bracket! :) xx

Been on my hols and gained 0.5lbs so....

Lose 3 stone - 5lbs to go
Interim target - 9.5lbs to go

Today's WI - 1.5lbs off for my half stone award pleeeeeeeeease!

Today's WI gave me my half stone award and slimmer of the week, plus I've officially moved into the tens...so next goal is to get my stone award in 4.5lbs time!

My goals are to lose:-

- 0.5lb to get into the 10's
- 6lbs to get my 3 stone award
- 7lbs to get to target!!

My aim is to get to my last goal by Christmas as I'm a slow loser & I'm in no major hurry to get there!

To get to the 11 stone mark by new year. That's 27.5 lbs. It will be a challenge but I am going to try my hardest to get as near as possible to it.

My goals are to lose 4.5lbs to get to 1 and a half stone loss and 7.5 to get my club 10! would then like 11.5 to get my 2 stone by christmas! so determined right now :D

missy1978 said:
Got my 3 stone shiny tonight! Next targets -

3.5 stone shiny
Get my BMI under 40
Get out of the 16s and into the 15s! :)

BMI is under 40! Happy happy and hoping to do my other two goals next week as only have a pound to lose to do both :D

To have a loss this week... I want 1lb off.
Need 5.5lbs more for 3.5stone shiny :)

Today i hit my xmas goal :D wohooo

so, next goal is to :

get my b.m.i into the 20's .. have to loose 0.8 to do that
wear size 34-36 jeans
wear all large clothes from high street stores (can wear supermarkets and 50% of high street shops, now i want 100% of them)

this is the start of my goal list for 2013
:D

Next aim is to get my 3 stone award... 3lbs to go! :)

Oooppps miss read my book, ive got 1/2 pound to get my 4.5 stone by Halloween
7.5lb to my 5 stone.
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 21.5lb to go :)

Nearly forgot, I will get my Club 10 if I lose a pound. I will be mega disappointed if I don't achieve it as I have been good this week.

Bossman

Lost 4lbs today, getting me my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week and into the 12 stone bracket!!! Next target is 3 stone award which is 5lbs away :) Total of 4 stone 2 lbs lost now since I had my son 24 and a half weeks ago! xx

My next goals are:

1. To get under 15st. (4lb to go) Not been able to get under the 15 mark for a couple of years!

2. To get to my 1.5st loss (2.5lbs to go!)

3. To be able to wear a top I bought a few months ago that I couldn't breath in! Tried it last week & I'm almost there.

CJxxx

Back