Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goals are:

1. To get under 15st. (4lb to go) Not been able to get under the 15 mark for a couple of years!

2. To get to my 1.5st loss (2.5lbs to go!)

3. To be able to wear a top I bought a few months ago that I couldn't breath in! Tried it last week & I'm almost there.

CJxxx

Looks like you're going great. Keep up the same effort and that top will fit easily and will no doubt look lovely on you.

Bossman

just updating! :)

1. 3st loss DONE!!
2. loose 25% of my starting weight (3lb to go)
3. get to 140lb (3.5lb to go)
4. get into 9st zone and 3.5st loss (4.5lb to go)
5. 50lb loss (5.5lb to go)

my main aim at the moment for WI this week is to lose the 1lb I put on last week!

After that it's to get under 11 stone. Can't wait to see that 10 on the scales!!!

Keep at it Claire, I recently got into the 10s and it feels amazing when you get there, easily worth the hard work!

Oooppps miss read my book, ive got 1/2 pound to get my 4.5 stone by Halloween
7.5lb to my 5 stone.
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 21.5lb to go :)

Update, lost 4lb this week :D so now....
get my 4.5 stone by Halloween DONE

Get into the next stone bracket.. 1.5lb to go
5 stone loss - 3.5lb to go
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 17.5lb to go

Lose 3 stone - 3.5lbs to go
Interim target - 8lbs to go

This week I completed two goals.
1) got to target
2) completed a 5k in 30 minutes

Not sure what's next!!!

Weight wise - To keep my 3.5 stone award. I got it last weekend but then went out and drank the world so I'm now waiting to see if I can keep it this weekend or if I need to re earn it.

Gym wise-Can currently do about 2.3km in 20 minutes keeping it at a fast walk, I hope to get to 3km in 20mins and then keep increasing.

gazter said:
This week I completed two goals.
1) got to target
2) completed a 5k in 30 minutes

Not sure what's next!!!

Amazing, congratulations!

Well done! The next target is likely to be staying on target I guess.

Bossman

There wasnt really anything scientific about my choice of target. It was just a nice round number, which at the time seemed a long way away. I think i am going to give myself a bit of an easy time for a few weeks, take advantage of my free slimming world membership and then get back into losing some more weight.

Next target, get below 200 lbs.

My next goal is to get my 2.5stone shiny and I need 2.5lbs to do it! After that I'm aiming to be in the 13stone category by Christmas which is 12lb away. I haven't been that weight since I was 18 years old :)

well i got my 4 stone award this week, and i am half a lb away from my first interim target... and 3 stone 4.5lbs away from my second interim target haha!

1. half a lb to 1st interim target
2. 3.5lbs to be 60lbs down
3. 5lbs to be in the 15s
4. 6.5lbs to get my 4.5stone award (aiming for christmas)

Fantastic, well done!! How many people a day compliment you on your weight loss?

Other than here once a week at group. Haha. I forgot to update that I had hit two of my goals (55lbs and 4 stone award). My loss has been less drastic than yours :) my Grandad asks my mum how I am doing (he sent £100 when I lost more than 3 stone) and they ask at the hairdressers when I go, bit they already know how I am getting on. Still plenty of weight to shift, just tryong to stay on track when I am on my chocolate week ;)

Other than here once a week at group. Haha. I forgot to update that I had hit two of my goals (55lbs and 4 stone award). My loss has been less drastic than yours :) my Grandad asks my mum how I am doing (he sent £100 when I lost more than 3 stone) and they ask at the hairdressers when I go, bit they already know how I am getting on. Still plenty of weight to shift, just tryong to stay on track when I am on my chocolate week ;)

I found fifty pounds was the biggy. People began to notice at 30lbs, but at 50lbs they just wouldnt shut up about it!!

Back