Whats your next goal(s)?

Haha, that's great though, a big boost to how you feel about yourself. My wait is now 34" (as of this morning) and hips down to 44" so that's great. I'm now a normal person level of fat than freaky fat. Just working to get to not fat Haha. Plod plod plod. Mostly I am preventing some major health problems I was going to get if I stayed so big. My son only has me so I have to be healthy for him. He is great though, if he had to choose a biscuit or grapes he picks grapes. Banana or chocolate he'd pick banana. His wee hand scrabble at the fruit counter rather than his treat box. He does pick off marshmallows from my rocky road hifi bars though.

Weight wise - To keep my 3.5 stone award. I got it last weekend but then went out and drank the world so I'm now waiting to see if I can keep it this weekend or if I need to re earn it.

Gym wise-Can currently do about 2.3km in 20 minutes keeping it at a fast walk, I hope to get to 3km in 20mins and then keep increasing.

Ok, have kept my 3.5 stone award...JUST.

Next weight loss goal-To get in to the 8's and STAY there.

I've just hit the 1stone mark this week, so next goal is to get into the 14's for the first time in about 2.5 years, then after that my club 10, which is 14st 10lbs.

I was looking at some pictures yesterday of me pregnant with my first (5 years ago) and couldn't believe how slim I looked even though I felt like a whale, that's made me feel quite motivated to get back there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I'd add an extra couple in here.

40lbs - 1.5lbs to go
3 stone - 3.5lbs to go
Club 20 - 4.5lbs to go
Interim target - 8lbs to go

Hello everyone! My goals at the min are:-

- 1.5stone award (1.5lbs needed to lose)
- get into the 11s (4lbs needed to lose)
- 2stone award (8.5lbs needed to lose)

Good luck!! XXX

To get back into ore pregnancy clothes! (A size 14)

And then my ultimate goal to be a size 8-10!

Xx

I want to do all of these by Christmas Eve Weigh In

To complete the 30 day shred (28 more days to go!)
to get my 3 stone award and a total of 4.5 stone lost since having jack (3.5lbs to go!)
to get my 3 and a half stone award and a total of 5 stone lost since having jack (10.5lbs to go!)
to get my 4 stone award and a total of 5.5lbs lost since having jack (17.5lbs to go!)
to get to my first interim target of 11.5 stone (18.5lbs to go!)

xx

Woohoo, got my first one ticked off tonight - 1.5stone award!! Next targets are:-

* get into the 11s (2.5lbs away)
* get 2 stone award (7lbs away)

Ideally would love to get these before 24th November, as at a wedding then, but we will see xx

Woohoo, got my first one ticked off tonight - 1.5stone award!! Next targets are:-

* get into the 11s (2.5lbs away)
* get 2 stone award (7lbs away)

Ideally would love to get these before 24th November, as at a wedding then, but we will see xx

Well done on the award! Put your mind to it and you will achieve your desires.

Bossman

just updating! :)

1. 3st loss DONE!!
2. loose 25% of my starting weight (2.5lb to go)
3. get to 140lb (3lb to go)
4. get into 9st zone and 3.5st loss (4lb to go)
5. 50lb loss (5lb to go)

Well done everyone! :)

I hit my first interim target today (yipee) it was 4 stone 1lb, i have now lost 4 stone 2lbs.

Targets are now:
- 2lbs to hit 60lbs.
- 3.5lbs to get into the next stone braket
- 5lbs to get 4.5 stone award (x-mas target) although my consultant is now talking of me getting my 5 stone by then 4.5 stone has been my goal since x-mas was 21 weigh ins away, I don't want to be changing the goalposts now for fear i will feel disheartened.

3.5lbs off this week! Slimmer of the week and my 3 stone award!! :D

40lbs - DONE 24/10
3 stone - DONE 24/10
Club 20 - 1lb to go
Interim target - 4.5lbs to go

1. 3.5lbs (3st award)
2. 10.5lbs (3.5 award by Christmas!)
3. 17.5lbs (4st award by Christmas???)

Ive just realised I need to lose 2lbs to get under the 13s into the 12s I cant remember the last time I saw that number on the scales. I want another 8-10lb off for xmas this means ill be into the 12's and on my way to my target of 11 bring it on

Texty_F said:
Ive just realised I need to lose 2lbs to get under the 13s into the 12s I cant remember the last time I saw that number on the scales. I want another 8-10lb off for xmas this means ill be into the 12's and on my way to my target of 11 bring it on

That's brilliant, I need 2.5 to get into the 11s, and really want it this week!! Lets go for it!! Xxx

Finally after 4months to get my 8st goal (hardest 1/2st award yet) I can now update.

Next goal 8.5st award. (6.5lb to go)
Then break next stone barrier. (11.5lb away).
Then target. (12.5lb away).

Might take me a while lol. No rush though as long as I get there.

Back