Whats your next goal(s)?

Maintenance or loss this week
Getting 7lb off in 5 weeks for my 4.5st shiny
Silver body magic award for 20th Nov
Get some kind of DVD that I can do at home to keep the BM up

My next goal is my 2 stone award. Only 0.5lbs short of it, then to get below 18 stone which is 3.5lbs away.

My current goal is to get through today without breaking into a bag of quavers. Or eating a giant chocolate bar. I've already been naughty this week and am desperate for a good loss on Monday!

Other than that, long term id like to be under 14st7lbs by Christmas..the closer to 14st the better but not going to give myself a definite longterm goal other than to shift this weight week by week!

My current goal is to get through today without breaking into a bag of quavers. Or eating a giant chocolate bar. I've already been naughty this week and am desperate for a good loss on Monday!

Other than that, long term id like to be under 14st7lbs by Christmas..the closer to 14st the better but not going to give myself a definite longterm goal other than to shift this weight week by week!

This made me chuckle!!!

want to loose 1.75lbs in the coming week because then I will have lost 10% of my body weight in total. 18lbs to my longer goal of loosing 2 stone by Christmas :)

I have 1lb to go before I get my 1.5 stone award the goal is to be a size 14 by Christmas (not sure if it can be done or not in 2months) currently a size 16 just. Failing that to lose a stone by Christmas would be excellent

Tonight I got 3.5 stone award and got under 16 stone so that's all my goals done!

New goals -

Lose 4 stone (half way to target!)
Get under 15 stone

2 st award and club 10 :D only 2lbs to go :)

Right. Next WI should give me my stone award provided I lose 1.5lbs. If I get 2lbs the following week, I get my club 10 (thinking success express!). That then leaves me with about 20lbs til target, with my 1.5 stone and 2 stone award in between. I'm almost halfway through my journey, can't believe it!

Sheanin said:
Right. Next WI should give me my stone award provided I lose 1.5lbs. If I get 2lbs the following week, I get my club 10 (thinking success express!). That then leaves me with about 20lbs til target, with my 1.5 stone and 2 stone award in between. I'm almost halfway through my journey, can't believe it!

Oh Hun you are doing fabulous!! When reading this I realised I'm about 1/3 of the way to where I want to be, if I only hard to do what I've already done twice more I will sail through it; i bet you feel the same?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Immediate goal : to lose 2.5lbs for my 1st stone award, my club 10 and to be in the 11's (a big one! everything happens at once lol :))
November goal: to lose 8 lbs (we'll see, you can but try)
Christmas goal: to lose a stone
February goal: to be 10st something and fit in all my size 12 clothes.
August goal: to be at target!

To get well, let my pancreas recover and get my gallbladder out! By Christmas.

really feel for you Gazter. My bro went into multi organ failure from sudden on set of pancreatitis and has been in hospital for the last 6 months due to it :(
hope you get well soon x

3.5lbs off this week! Slimmer of the week and my 3 stone award!! :D

40lbs - DONE 24/10
3 stone - DONE 24/10
Club 20 - 1lb to go
Interim target - 4.5lbs to go

2 1/2lbs off this week
:D

40lbs - DONE 24/10
3 stone - DONE 24/10
Club 20 - DONE 31/10
Interim target - 2lbs to go

Then what? Hmm....

Interim target - 2lbs to go
3 1/2 stone - 4.5lbs to go
50lbs - 5.5lbs to go
4 stone - 11.5lbs to go

I need to think about this as I've nearly met all of my current ones,

1. 2stone award - 4.5lbs to go
2. 30lbs off - 6.5lbs to go (wow!!)
3. 2.5stone award - 11.5lbs to go!!

My goal was originally to get to 2 stone off altogether by Xmas, but I'd like to get 30lbs off in total by Xmas, as its taken less time than I thought! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back