Whats your next goal(s)?

A loss this week
Consistant (if small!) losses until (or including) my birthday weekend
4.5 stone award
5 stone award

Not looking any further than that just yet!

immediate goal - 2lb next week...i will get this stone if it kills me lol :p

3 stone award before my last class for Christmas. 7lbs to go x

I achieved two goals today, my stone award and my club 10, and I'm officially in my healthy weight bracketat 10st 5 :)

Next goal is 10st 1lb for my 1.5 stone award, then 10st, then 9st 8 which is my 2 stone award and only a few pounds away from target :) Taking my time now though, had a huge loss of 4lbs today and my C told me to slow down and relax a bit as I have a lot of stress going on right now. My xmas goal is 10st so I have quite a while to shift 5lbs :)

well from 2 weeks ago things only changed slightly as i gained then lost so its....

Get into the next stone bracket.. 2.5lb to go
5 stone loss mark - 4lb to go
November challenge (8lb) / 8lb to go
6 months Christmas challenge (51lb) / 18lb to go

just checked my weight on the bmi scale on the net.. i am now in the overweight area, no longer obese.. and one of my next goals is to get into the 'healthy' weight area. :D

Just read your post so thought id check mine too - and im the same, gone from obese to overweight - so im aiming for healthy too Malc.

After been up and down for a few months my next goal is to be below my last lowest weight which will also give me my 7st award...currently 6.5lbs away!

My next goal is to lose 3.5lbs to get my 4st award! I'm really focused now so i hope i can do it in the next 2 weeks! xxx

I WILL get at least three pounds off for Wednesday and get my 3st award! I want at least 10lbs off for November. Got 17lbs to go for my Christmas wish of my 4st award.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back