Whats your next goal(s)?

FaithFluro said:
I WILL get at least three pounds off for Wednesday and get my 3st award! I want at least 10lbs off for November. Got 17lbs to go for my Christmas wish of my 4st award.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck hun, you can do it! Xxx

Sent from my mobile

Thinking of changing my goal slightly. Originally going to be 13st 7lb but I think I will change to 13st 3lb which puts me at the weight the nurse recommended when I had my medical. It will also get me my 2.5 stone award.

Bossman

I reached my main goal.... I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22 six months ago! Still just over 2 stones to lose to get to target but definitely achievable! :) xxxx

sammyb1985 said:
I reached my main goal.... I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22 six months ago! Still just over 2 stones to lose to get to target but definitely achievable! :) xxxx

Wow congratulations that's brilliant :D

Want to lose 8lb by end of November, and get to 11 stone by Christmas, my first PAT!! X

Want to lose 8lb by end of November, and get to 11 stone by Christmas, my first PAT!! X

Similar sort of weight loss for me during November. If I can do that I will reach my final target weight and then it's a case of try to stay there. I suspect it will be harder than it seems as we are all used to trying to lose weight each week.

Bossman

sammyb1985 said:

Fantastic. Great feeling isn't it? :)

Yay just got down to the 17s :) now my next goal is to get my 3st award before Christmas :)

Wanted to reach my first pat (11st) but got 11lb to go and with all the Xmas parties etc gonna try my best but you never know! :(

Wanted to reach my first pat (11st) but got 11lb to go and with all the Xmas parties etc gonna try my best but you never know! :(

I have 1 pound to go to reach the two stone loss stage. I have also got only 8 pounds until final target weight. I want to reach target and stabilise before Xmas. Bit concerned about weight gain over this period but I don't intend to restrict myself during the holiday period.

Bossman

Birthday weekend, 1lb gain, so....

Interim target - 3lbs to go
3 1/2 stone - 5.5lbs to go
50lbs - 6.5lbs to go
4 stone - 12.5lbs to go

Bossman1959 said:
I have 1 pound to go to reach the two stone loss stage. I have also got only 8 pounds until final target weight. I want to reach target and stabilise before Xmas. Bit concerned about weight gain over this period but I don't intend to restrict myself during the holiday period.

Bossman

I'm in the same boat bossman! Xmas only comes once a year so I don't want to feel deprived but last year I'm embarrassed to say I out 11.5lb on last Xmas so I need to exercise a little restraint this year I think :(

Back