Whats your next goal(s)?

Had a very successful WI today. I didn't go last week as I was on holiday. I was pretty good on holiday so wasn't overly worried but I was keen to know if I had been 'good enough' - very pleased to find out I'd lost 2lb. Which very excitedly ticked off 2 of my mini targets. The first to get under 15st (whoop! whoop!) & the 2nd to get my Club 10 (whoop! whoop! whoop!)

My next target us to lose 2 stone before Christmas. So 5lb to get rid of in 6 weeks. There really is nothing nicer than ticking off those targets.

He's to more ticking!

CJxxx

My next goal is to lose 4.5lbs in the next 2 WIs, before I attend a very posh wedding - this will give me my 2stone award! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just updating! :)

1. 3st loss DONE!!
2. loose 25% of my starting weight (1.5lb to go)
3. get to 140lb (2lb to go)
4. get into 9st zone and 3.5st loss (3lb to go)
5. 50lb loss (4lb to go)

My goal is to stick to plan this week! Should be simple but its been impossible lately - my own fault of course. My weight has gone up for the last couple of weeks & I'm not happy. If I want to achieve a loss I've got to put the effort in - I know the plan really does work! Looking forward to a loss this week & break the cycle x

Want to have lost 2.5lb this week to get my 3st award!! Been really good this week so far so just need to keep it up til weigh in on Tuesday, eek!!

i want to lose another 2lb would love to do my 2 stone for xmas so coming on here everynigh (sometimes just lurking) and staying motivated......

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :)

So i've reached my 3 stone award target, aiming to lose another 13lbs by Christmas to get my 4 stone award and reach the target of 11 stone 7lbs i set myself, then i'll drop my target to 10 stone 7lbs which i'll hopefully reach early february at the latest! xx

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

So i've reached my 3 stone award target, aiming to lose another 13lbs by Christmas to get my 4 stone award and reach the target of 11 stone 7lbs i set myself, then i'll drop my target to 10 stone 7lbs which i'll hopefully reach early february at the latest! xx

You deserve the Miss Slinky. Well done.

For some people SW just clicks. I sometimes feel a bit bad for those who also keep to the plan as well as you and I do but seem to have difficulty shifting more than half a pound to a pound a week.

Well done Sammy! From your photo you are a pretty girl anyway and getting down so much so quickly is amazing and an inspiration to all of us. The "Miss Slinky 2012" award is well deserved and I am 100% sure you have a real stunning figure now.
You deserve to be happy and it should make your Christmas that bit better.

Well done to you and look forward to seeing you get to your final target weight.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

You deserve the Miss Slinky. Well done.

For some people SW just clicks. I sometimes feel a bit bad for those who also keep to the plan as well as you and I do but seem to have difficulty shifting more than half a pound to a pound a week.

Thanks hunny! It really has clicked and i'm amazingly lucky that the weight has come off so easily. i'm averaging just over 2lbs a week which i'm incredibly happy with as I think that's a nice steady pace to lose weight. Just hoping it continues this way now! :) xx

Well done Sammy! From your photo you are a pretty girl anyway and getting down so much so quickly is amazing and an inspiration to all of us. The "Miss Slinky 2012" award is well deserved and I am 100% sure you have a real stunning figure now.
You deserve to be happy and it should make your Christmas that bit better.

Well done to you and look forward to seeing you get to your final target weight.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Aww thanks so much hunny! :eek: I did get loads of compliments at group tonight which were lovely. Still find it a little hard to believe at the moment as I just don't look like i've lost this much weight when i look at myself in the mirror. I think it will take my brain a while to catch up with the losses because it's happened so quickly. I'm still funny about my tummy, i can see bumps, though others say they can't. i know it's natural to have a bit of a tummy after having a baby but i can't help being a bit self conscious about it. i'm sure once i get used to my new figure i'll get over it, but for now i just need to get used to picking up smaller sized clothes in the shops because i automatically go for the larger sizes before i remember i've lost weight! xx

Pleased I found this thread!!!!! well................... my main goal was my holiday to see my dad in spain ...now been and gone while I was away I sts not through trying though lol just heaps and heaps of walking!!! when I go back last week I have been naughty nibbling oops and finding it hard to stay on track now the holiday has been and gone, untill a fried said what about christmas or birthday (January) so .................................... my next goal is my birthday jan 24th I have not been out in years and years for my birthday and this year I am going to go out in a stunning size 14 dress!!!!!!! hopefully!!!! ;-) xx

Back