Whats your next goal(s)?

I only started SW yesterday morning, but so far so good! My first mini-goal is to lose a stone before Xmas. I'm sure its do-able as I think most people lose quite a lot in the first month or so. So really I need to be losing about 3lb a week.. eek!

I only started SW yesterday morning, but so far so good! My first mini-goal is to lose a stone before Xmas. I'm sure its do-able as I think most people lose quite a lot in the first month or so. So really I need to be losing about 3lb a week.. eek!

Try not to expect too much until you get the hang of the extra easy plan. I didn't lose large amounts at the start, in actual fact it's been fairly consistent throughout the period I have been with the group.

Best of luck and welcome to the club! You have support from everyone including everyone on this forum. Look forward to seeing you progress.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I want to lose 2.5lb this week which will get me to 2 stone loss. Weigh in on Thursday so nearly at the time to tell if I have succeeded.

Ill 2nd that advice - it will take some getting your head around. Good luck on your SW journey

Good luck Paul you will have made it think positive

3lbs until my 5 stone award so I'm aiming for that

3lb loss tonight...

Get into the next stone bracket.. DONE :D 1lb into it now :)
5 stone loss - 1lb to go!!
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 15lb to go!!

3lb loss tonight...

Get into the next stone bracket.. DONE :D 1lb into it now :)

Awesome Jess! Congratulations on your achievements so far and I am quite sure you will beat the Christmas challenge.

2.5lbs off this week, so

Interim target - 0.5lbs to go
Get into the 11s - 1lb to go
3 1/2 stone - 3lbs to go
50lbs - 4lbs to go
4 stone - 10lbs to go

Last edited:
Awesome Jess! Congratulations on your achievements so far and I am quite sure you will beat the Christmas challenge.

thank you! not got any events or anything until Christmas so no excuse to have any bad weeks!

Awww thanks pixie-gem - im chuffed. You WI tomorrow? good luck hun
Thank you :)
Yup in the morning. I had a really great week until pizza and cheesecake jumped in my mouth last night. Still need my 2 lb to get my first stone and into the 11's x

well done too texty. x

Opps need to add my Nov challenge....
Lose 8lb in November .. 3lb lost - 5lb to go :)
Try for slimmer of the month.

Back