Whats your next goal(s)?

Thanks Jess - im chuffed im in the 12's now. 2 more WI for Nov to get 6 1/2 off for my nov challenge but I dont think thats gonna happen - may have to adjust it

it could be possible if you was like 110% an get lots exercise :)

Ive got 5lb for my Nov challenge an debating if i can do it but hopefully i will be able to!

Wow well done getting into the 12's! I got down another stone bracket an its great seeing a new number at the beginning :D now to tackle to the next one lol

I cant remember the last time I saw 12's on the scales lol to be honest whatever comes off in Nov is great - but my focus is to get my 2 st for xmas which means another 6lb in 5 WI's which is very do-able anything over that is a bonus.

Got my 3st award tonight. Next up is getting into the next stone bracket, gitting into my size 18 dress for the SW Christmas do and getting my 3.5award for Christmas!

1) 2 stone award (3lbs to go)

2) Lose 30lbs (5lbs to go)

3) 2.5 stone award (10lbs to go)

Going to work my hardest to get all 3 before Xmas! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got my 1st stone award and slimmer of the week and got into the 11's :bliss: soo happy, next goal will be 3lbs to get my club 10 :D

Congrats everyone, you are all doing amazing :)

My next (mini) goal is to lose 2lb to get my 3st award (and 5st in total) and then another 6lb after that to get to target ^_____^

:0clapper:Wow!! It's people like you who inspire me to try even harder this time. I'm like the proverbial boomerang!!! You have done soooooooooooooo well.

3lbs away from 4 stone award! Would like to think I can do it next week...

I have 5lb to go to reach my 2.5st loss mark and achieve my target weight. Lost 4.5lb this week so keeping up the effort to keep syns down and Superfrees up.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Texty you are so supportive :b (also autocorrect changed Texty to rectum LOL)

I'm just 2.5lbs away from my 4.5 stone award and if my serial weighing is anything to go by I will be getting it on Wednesday. Super excited but sticking to my syn free weekends :) worked out ky next series of mini goals are lined up and will be put in place when that cheeky 4.5 stone is ticked off :)

Back