Whats your next goal(s)?

Awww thanks Fran I'd do it for anyone as I know I get the same support from everyone here too - its great when you can see people achieving what they set out to do and it spurs me on too. 4 1/2 stone is amazing and to be so close you must feel ecstatic. Lol at rectum - sometimes feel like one when I have a bad week lol lol

Your welcome Paul anytime hun

Haha, I think we all feel like that on a bad week. That was meant to be a smile not a stickyout tongue. Silly me.

4.5 is amazing, but it hasn't been overnight. If I add on the 12lbs I lost in the 2 weeks from going to the drs and going to slimming world it is over 5 stone. Keeping to my slimming world stats keeps me from getting beyond myself.

Glad you are doing so well too. You have your club 10 which does so much to improve your health

I do feel so much better Fran and it can only get better :D I bought the hairy bikers diet book yesterday so gonna be making stuff outta that this week i think

To have a 100% week next week! Really lost it end if this week nervous for weigh in tonight!!

just updating after my 2.5lb loss last night! :)

1. 3st loss DONE!!
2. loose 25% of my starting weight DONE!!
3. get to 140lb DONE!!
4. get into 9st zone and 3.5st loss (am JUST in the 9st zone at 9st 13.5lb lol, so 0.5lb to go!)
5. 50lb loss (1.5lb to go)

Half a pound to get my 5 stone award. Will then be looking to lose 25 percent of my original weight which seems amazing now I've written it down but I'm only a few pounds away!

loolahoop said:
just updating after my 2.5lb loss last night! :)

1. 3st loss DONE!!
2. loose 25% of my starting weight DONE!!
3. get to 140lb DONE!!
4. get into 9st zone and 3.5st loss (am JUST in the 9st zone at 9st 13.5lb lol, so 0.5lb to go!)
5. 50lb loss (1.5lb to go)

FANTASTIC loolahoop. I have been faffing a bit of late but you are doing brilliantly! :) :) :)

0.5lb off next week for my 3st award (5st in total) (obviously I'd like more than that off next week if I can) and getting my gold body magic next week too! :D

Opps need to add my Nov challenge....
Lose 8lb in November .. 3lb lost - 5lb to go :)
5 stone loss - 1lb to go!!
Try for slimmer of the month.
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 15lb to go!!

1lb loss this week

November:- Lose 8lb ... 4lb lost - 4lb to go
5 stone loss - DONE :D :woohoo:
Try for slimmer of the month.
6 months Christmas challenge - (get my 6 stone loss) 14lb to go!!

FANTASTIC loolahoop. I have been faffing a bit of late but you are doing brilliantly! :) :) :)
awww thankyou hunni :) tbh i been faffing a bit lately too, had lost 1.5lb in 4 weeks!! meh! lol so i decided to kick myself up the bum and get on with it this week and i got 2.5lb off :) so am aiming for another 100% week this week lol! would love to be as close as possible to target for xmas x

1.5lbs off this week, so

Interim target - DONE
:D
Get into the 11s - DONE :D
3 1/2 stone - 1.5lbs to go
50lbs - 2.5lbs to go
4 stone - 8.5lbs to go

Back