Whats your next goal(s)?

I've got 2lb to go until I get my Christmas wish, that's my current goal. After that it will be to get into the 11's - currently 10lb left to go! :)

I did a sneaky midweek weigh in and was at 14st8.5 which is reeeallly close to my mini goal of 14st7. This is great because originally I had hoped to get to that weight at around Christmas. Fingers crossed for Mondays weigh in!

I want to lose 3lb or more over the next week to get to my target weight and get a 2.5st award.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Half a pound away from 4 stone shiny - argh! :/ Gotta do it next week, surely!

I wanted to be 15st 2lbs, which would make me 2 st lighter by Christmas but I have 9.5lbs to go in only 4 weigh-ins. I don't think I will do it now :cry:

I originally wanted to get into the 9 stone bracket by Saturday....only 5 days to go and 2lbs to lose. It's going to be close!

I want to be around 10st for Christmas. My birthday is in February, and I'd like to be 9 and 1/2 stone by then, which would be my lowest adult weight.

Will see if I get my 3st award tomorrow! 0.5lb needed!

To lose three pounds between last Thursday and the weigh in on Thursday. That would bring me to target weight! Fingers crossed.

A loss next monday, as I'd been ill last night and maybe lost more than I should have, plus I'm having a big night out / meal for my birthday on Saturday (bday is actually monday). Really hoping I can have a super good week and then the wine and grub won't matter!

Got my 3st tonight yay

Next goal: 6lb off for 3 1/2 stone and FINAL target (to get to target weight that is, the end of weightloss is near!) then the goal after that is maintaining & toning up haha!

Got my 3st tonight yay

Next goal: 6lb off for 3 1/2 stone and FINAL target (to get to target weight that is, the end of weightloss is near!) then the goal after that is maintaining & toning up haha!

Well done Sparx! You will get to your next goal no prob.

Back