Whats your next goal(s)?

Omg 10lb thats incredible.
Well done, did u expect that/do anything different?

I wasnt expecting that much but did expect a good result. first week back on track after xmas. been 100% on EE plan x

-To lose 3lbs to get below my pre-Xmas weight.
-To lose 5lbs to get below 11st7
-To lose 7lbs to get into the healthy weight category!

Hopefully all by end of Jan!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb on over New Year, so:

4 stone - 6lbs to go
target - 10.5lbs to go

Target by Easter ! 9lb to go! Need something to motivate me after Christmas binges!

I want to lose 5 lb to both get my 1.5 stone award and 10%.
After that, my next goal is 13st 6lb at which point I'll no longer be obese and simply overweight!

My overall goal this year is to try to lose around 6 stone... I'd like around a stone in January, but definitely by Valentine's. And 3 or 4 off by my daughter's christening in June and for the big party for her 1st, my 25th and hubbys 30th! Plan to get a dress to wow and I need to lose serious weight to do that! X

I only started yesterday but my first goal is to lose 5lbs. I want to lose 35lbs overall - taking it in 5lb steps doesn't seem quite as daunting!

Good plan Capri girl! I just want to fit into my size 14 clothes again. I'm too old and too tall to be any thinner as when I did it before people kept telling me to stop as I looked ill and tired. So I will know in myself when to stop I think

Good plan Capri girl! I just want to fit into my size 14 clothes again. I'm too old and too tall to be any thinner as when I did it before people kept telling me to stop as I looked ill and tired. So I will know in myself when to stop I think

Same here but want to be a comfortable 16!

My next goal is my 6st award, 6lbs to go for that, and then to hit 10st. Fingers crossed!

I want to regain my 2 stone award- 3lb to go! And then inch my way down to target, hopefully by April!

Lose my christmas splurge- 6.5 lbs!

My short term goals are to:

Get my stone award back - 2.5lb
Get back to my previous lowest weight - 8.5lb
Get my stone and a half award - 9.5lb
Get my Club 10 - 11.5lb

That lot should keep me going for a while :)

Back