Whats your next goal(s)?

My mini goals are:

1/2 stone award (2 1/2 lb to go)
Get to 11 stone (5 lb to go)
See 10 on the scales (6 lb to go) and stay in the 10s.

To stop falling off the wagon and actually get to the bottom of my target range before my hols in August!

Get my head back in this, and learn how to sw working full time. That's my goal this week

from fat to skinny jeans

Good to see u back u've not been posting for a bit thought something may up! U'll def get back in it u are very determined!

To finally get my 1.5st award! I've been trying for 3 weeks but hoping Success Express will get me over this hump!

I am 1.5 away from 2 stone and 2.5 lb away from Club 10. I really want them by next weigh in on Friday. Eeek

To get my stone tomorrow only 0.5lb away been 100% so should do it fine. Then work towards my club 10 then 1.5 stone award x

My next goals are:

My 2 stone award (2lb away)
Get into the 11's (not been there for at least 8 years)
To get into size 14 jeans

My next goals are:

To get under 15 stone (4lbs to go)
Lose 1 stone (7lbs to go)
Get back to the weight I was when I started SW for the first time in 2005 (14st 3lbs)
Get back to the weight I was when I quit SW in 2006 (12st 13lbs)

my mini goals are:-
lose 1.5lbs to get my 1 stone award
to get under 16 stone (lose 2.5 lbs) not been in the 15's since I had my son in 2005!!!

my mini goals are
loose 2.5lb this week to get my 3 stone

loose another 1 stone 10 lb to get to 13 stone on the dot for going on holidays - 11 weeks to do it in.

I want my six stone award but I'm not trying very hard! I have 4 lbs to go... Wi is today, hoping for s/s or a pound.., I have eaten many a tunnocks teacakes this week! ;)

wow 6 stone, well done! That is fantastic.

My mini goal is to get my 3 stone award before the first week of July. 8.5lbs to go!

4.5lb to regain my 5.5st.

finally back on track properly!

Back