Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get my 4st award - Only 1lb to go but it's been a rollercoaster of a journey these past few weeks. Hopefully get my award next Tuesday when I weigh in (Fingers crossed!) :)

My next goal is to rejoin my group! I've been away for a while and though I started food optimising on Monday, I need to get to group to keep on track!

My firsy goal is to loose 3lbs on WI monday so I can get my half a stone :)
Currently dreaming of choc fudge cake and custard though... lol I cant even begin to imagine the syns that would be! Ah well, a girl can dream!! Lol I need to loose weight more then I need cake!

1) Lose the rest if this holiday weight - 1.5lbs to go! (Came back after two weeks away last Sunday, jumped on the scales.. +9lb!!! But I got straight back onto plan & managed to reduce it down to a 1.5lb gain for weigh in on Friday)

2) Get down into the next stone zone - 2.5lbs to go!!

3) Get my 1.5st award - 6lbs to go!

My next goal is to get back down to my lowest weight of 12st 0.5lb - 2lb to go!

Achieved my 4st goal lastnight :D

My next goal is to get my 4 1/2 stone award before I go on holiday on the 18th September (6lb to lose in 3 weeks, eeekk!!)

Fab news! well done you! and you can do it :D xxxx

To lose my holiday gain of 5.5lbs ASAP!

That would put me at the very bottom of my target range- if I continue to lose after that, I'm considering lowering my target into the 10's

I rejoined group last week - first weigh-in is tomorrow morning! My 2nd goal is to get into the 11's - 7lbs to go! I hope to do this by mid-September!

1) Lose the rest if this holiday weight - 1.5lbs to go! (Came back after two weeks away last Sunday, jumped on the scales.. +9lb!!! But I got straight back onto plan & managed to reduce it down to a 1.5lb gain for weigh in on Friday)

2) Get down into the next stone zone - 2.5lbs to go!!

3) Get my 1.5st award - 6lbs to go!

3lb loss today so completed my first two goals! Yay! Next set..

1) 1.5st Award - 3lbs to go
2) Club 10 - 9lbs to go
3) 2st Award - 10lbs to go

My next goal is to get my 5 stone award before the end of september. A big ask but I'm gonna give it everything ive got. Good luck everyone x

To say farewell to the 23's forever, only 0.5lbs to go and that horrible number will be gone for good! Also I'm only 4.5lbs off my first stone, so hopefully lots of good things coming up in the next couple of weeks to look forward to! :)

Ok time for me to set new goals!

1. Acheive my 5st award by Halloween!
2. Complete 30day shred
3. Complete bingo wing challenge
4. Enter and complete a 5km race/fun run

Back