Whats your next goal(s)?

I need 3.5lb to get my 1st award! Bit ambitious but would that next Monday as I go to centre parcs on the same day!

My next goals are not to go too overboard on my hols (I go this weekend) and not to put on more than half a stone, and after that, to finally get to target by xmas, which is a good incentive not to put on too much weight on hols or else I could be looking at trying to lose 2st in 3 months!! :eek:

I reached my goal of getting my BMI under 25 :D couldn't be happier!

To lose my holiday gain of 5.5lbs ASAP!

That would put me at the very bottom of my target range- if I continue to lose after that, I'm considering lowering my target into the 10's
Well I managed to lose 3lb of my gain last night :D

To say farewell to the 23's forever, only 0.5lbs to go and that horrible number will be gone for good! Also I'm only 4.5lbs off my first stone, so hopefully lots of good things coming up in the next couple of weeks to look forward to! :)

Well 23's are gone forever after my 2.5lb loss this week. Next stop 1 stone award, need 2lbs this week to do it *crosses fingers* On that note I'm off for a swim! Good luck everyone!

I need to get out of the 11's ASAP. So need to lose 4lb, going to centre parcs for a week on Monday so hoping I can get some walking going x

I'd really love to lose 3.5 pounds in the next 2 weeks to get into the 9's by my next weigh in as i'm away next week....then I will be close to my stone award :)

Lost 4.5 in my first WI and am usually a very slow loser, so want my first sticker in 2 weeks which will also say goodbye to the 12s.
Then I want my 1 stone award by Halloween. Fingers crossed x

Hoping to lose 2 stone by Christmas, reckon this is possible?

My c did it this time last year, she told her story this week in back to basics. So it can be done, don't put too much pressure on yourself if your losses slow tho after a few weeks, never forget where you started. I have lost just over a st in 10 weeks and can really feel it in all my clothes and see it on my tummy so even if you don't manage 2 st you will feel different :)

2lb a week loss would be over 2 stone so I'd say so. I want to lose 2st 2lb by Xmas and based on my losses so far should hit target 23rd December!

Would love to get my 1/2 stone in the next 2 wi ( tomorrow and next monday) then my club 10 before the end of october ( 8 WIs away)

My c did it this time last year, she told her story this week in back to basics. So it can be done, don't put too much pressure on yourself if your losses slow tho after a few weeks, never forget where you started. I have lost just over a st in 10 weeks and can really feel it in all my clothes and see it on my tummy so even if you don't manage 2 st you will feel different :)

Thank you very much for your reply, I'd be happy with anything but just trying to set a target!

My target is 2st by Christmas too taking me to 6st loss total fingers crossed! Good luck with a bit of focus and effort (and a bit of luck in avoiding the tastier things in life) we should do it!

I set myself a mini-goal last week when I heard it was 16 weeks until Christmas. The goal was to lose 1 stone before Christmas and I lost 2.5lb last week so only 11.5 to go! Yay!

Well done! And good idea with a weekly goal! Might try that! K

Shelski I could have written your post. I have recently rejoined SW and also lost 4 1/2 lb in my first week. Fingers crossed we can get our 1/2 st shineys in a couple of weeks.

Back