Whats your next goal(s)?

I'd like to lose a stone by Christmas - doesn't sound like much of a challenge but I've got a 2 week holiday, 2 weddings and my birthday between now and then!

My last goals were to get into the 22's and lose my first stone on slimming world, both of which I've done now!

Next goals :
- get my SW 1.5 st award - 4.5lbs to go
- get into the 21s - 8lbs to go

My next goal is my stone award and get into the 10s! After today's weigh in I need just 2.5lb to lost!

Well I'm now back on track. I've had a few months of up and down with weight but more of up... I want to regain my awards I've lost!! 4.5st 5st and 5.5st!!! Cannot believe I let myself get so bad.

My next goal is to get back into the 13s by the time my OH gets back from offshore. A nice 4lb loss this morning means 4 more pounds to go with 4 weeks to do it!

Hello, my 1st goal is to have lost 2 stone by 13th December, a friend and I recently rejoined sw, and set a goal for a 2 stone night out...... 10.5 down so far 17.5lbs to go, oh and I also bought a dress to wear on the 2 stone night out, I tried it on the other day and when I looked in the mirror - sack of spuds...... Hopefully the additional weight loss and a major foundation garment will do the trick!!!!:scale:

To get back to the bottom of my target.. Teetering on the very top this week after a "week off" where I raided the biscuit tin at work far too often..

To try and not fall out of my target range before my 12 week scan :)

My next goals are:

1. -2.5lbs to get my stone award
2. -7lbs to get into 14st bracket
3. -12 lbs to get my Club 10

I am doing Success Express this week, so hope to cross #1 off my list

My next goal is to lose 2 stone 5.5lb for xmas :) doable i reckon x

Still waiting for my 1st!

My next goal is my first goal (well, this time round anyway) as I've just started up again! So, right now my goal is the first half a stone...

I wanted to get my BMI under 35 and I've done that now, so my next goal is my club 10. I'm about 3 pounds off I think, it sounds such a lot saying you've lost 10% of your body weight!

My last goals were to get into the 22's and lose my first stone on slimming world, both of which I've done now!

Next goals :
- get my SW 1.5 st award - 4.5lbs to go

- get into the 21s - 8lbs to go

Got my 1.5 stone award yesterday.

Next goals:

Get into 21's - 3.5lbs to go!
Get my 2 stone award - 7lbs to go!

Back