Whats your next goal(s)?

I put on 1Ib this week but I know why so hopefully all that fluid retention will be gone, was totally on plan last week and so far this week I'm sticking to it so hoping to lose the 3Ibs I need to get me into the 15st bracket and also my 4st reward too

I set 1.5lb as my mini target this week, which would take me to the weight I was last January (after that my weight just went up 2lb, down 1lb, up 2lb, down 1lb til I started SW!)

But I'm secretly hoping that I might just shift 2lb and make my first half stone.

After that, I'd really like my Club 10 before Christmas and then I can happily have a couple of weeks where I just aim to maintain.

I think the reason the weekends are so difficult is because we tend to eat out and we are not in control, lately I have cooked my own Sunday dinner but I used to eat out and I hadnt a clue how many syns in them. We, also, tend to relax too much too and let the second or third glass of wine pass our lips. By Monday morning I breath a sigh of relief if I have stuck to the plan and back to my disciplined routine

3.5 lbs until next target of 10st 7lbs.

Secretly hoping for under 10st by Christmas -I have 10 weigh ins until then (Sunday weigher) so crossing fingers and staying to plan. TBH if I'm anywhere near it I will be thrilled but getting under would be amazing.

I'm still trying to get that healthy BMI! Have stuck around the same weight since July now, so need a serious push to get me past that next hump and onto the next section of my weight loss journey... 5lbs and counting!!

My next goals are:

1. -2.5lbs to get my stone award
2. -7lbs to get into 14st bracket
3. -12 lbs to get my Club 10

I am doing Success Express this week, so hope to cross #1 off my list

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award
2. -6 lbs to get into 14st bracket
3. -11 lbs to get my Club 10

Slowly getting there!
:eek:

My targets are - get to Club10 (which is 11st) by Christmas and..
Hopefully get to 10st by my wedding which is next April :)

3.5 lbs until next target of 10st 7lbs.

Secretly hoping for under 10st by Christmas -I have 10 weigh ins until then (Sunday weigher) so crossing fingers and staying to plan. TBH if I'm anywhere near it I will be thrilled but getting under would be amazing.

Weighed in on Sunday and lost 2lbs-yay:) so now down to 10st 8.5.
1.5 lbs to my next target of 10st 7 then on to the Christmas countdown!
9 (Sunday) weigh ins to go!

3lb to get my 1.5 :) at least 10lb off for christmas required! !

My last goal, way back when, was to be at target and pregnant by Xmas. Well I didn't quite manage the target bit but I did manage the pregnancy and our son is due in 7 weeks!

I have regained 2st 3lbs of the 5st 12lbs that I lost before I fell pregnant which I know isn't too awful but I'd like to keep my gain under 3st if possible and generally eat healthy to give the boy a good start in life. So that's by d day - 14 December and will reassess targets once baby is here :) xxx

My last goal, way back when, was to be at target and pregnant by Xmas. Well I didn't quite manage the target bit but I did manage the pregnancy and our son is due in 7 weeks! I have regained 2st 3lbs of the 5st 12lbs that I lost before I fell pregnant which I know isn't too awful but I'd like to keep my gain under 3st if possible and generally eat healthy to give the boy a good start in life. So that's by d day - 14 December and will reassess targets once baby is here :) xxx
Fantastic news! Enjoy every minute!

My goal is to lose 6lb between now and Christmas to get my 5.5 stone award. In between now and then i've got a week away, 4 Christmas parties, 3 day trips and a partridge in a pear tree! Lol

Partridge in a pear tree is free I presume so go for it, remember your in control always, call me a freaky control freak but that comforts me rather than freaks me out

Back