Whats your next goal(s)?

I want to get down the remaining 3 pound so I can achieve my 1 stone award, it would be a great Christmas present for me :)

Got my 1 1/2 st sticker today! My new target is SW 2s sticker before Christmas... 4lbs to go! :)

Smashed my targets over the last 2 weeks' I'm now 1lb away from my 2st 7lb award :)

Well done to everyone! There are some great weight losses! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got my 5 1/2 stone award ^_^

Now my goal is to lose another 5lb to get my 6 stone and my interim target!

From there it will be deciding on my final target which I would like to get before my birthday in July EEK!!!

**EDIT**

Just realised I am 201lb. My next goal is to be under 200lb!

Last edited:
Got my 5 1/2 stone award ^_^

Now my goal is to lose another 5lb to get my 6 stone and my interim target!

From there it will be deciding on my final target which I would like to get before my birthday in July EEK!!!

**EDIT**

Just realised I am 201lb. My next goal is to be under 200lb!

WOWZER!! You, lovely, are an inspiration :D

now that's said, ahem, hey *waves*

My first goal is to get back below 13st, i am attempting to do it in stages of half a stone as 6 stone seems like so much, but i just wanna get under 13 first :eek:
xx

aww thanks love ^_^

I've always done it in stages, if I had thought, right Im going to lose 6 stone I would have just laughed and gave in straight away. Now Im 5lb away from that goal. crazy! .x

Now 0.5lb to get 3 stone award

2lbs to have lost 20% of my start weight

Getting there!!! xxx

Wooooo hooooo!!!! I lost half a pound which gets me my 3 stone award!! So happy as I had 3 Christmas do's but planned well it seems :) hard work pays off!!

Now 1.5 lbs more to have lost 20% total

7lbs to 3.5 stone

8lbs to lose 50lbs in total

Xxxx

Completed my goal I set the other day by reaching my stone award. Delighted with myself. My next step is to loose another half stone and also to knuckle down on my exercise this week.

- 2.5 st award - 2lbs to go - DONE
- Get into the 20's - 5.5lbs to go - DONE

Lost 3lbs today getting me into the 20's, so time to make some more mini goals!

- 3 st award - 1.5lbs to go!
- 3.5 st award - 8.5lbs to go!
- Get into the 19's - 12lbs to go!

These should keep me nice and busy Jan/Feb!

Happy Christmas everyone!

aww thanks love ^_^

I've always done it in stages, if I had thought, right Im going to lose 6 stone I would have just laughed and gave in straight away. Now Im 5lb away from that goal. crazy! .x

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, my 6 stone award is going to take a little bit of work after my foodie Christmas. If I had of been told id weigh over 5 stone less by December, id have have made a comment about miracles!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's very inspiring for someone with 6 St to lose (though my first aim is to get to 13st and be overweight not obese! 4lbs til my 1st stone.

lose me 2lb christmas weight!

Then back on track to interim target.

I miss understood this thread for a second and thought it was about life goals!!! (should really stop sipping the lat of the Christmas wine while reading the forum)

My first goal/target is to loose 1/2 stone

First none weight goal - be able to do my bike pants up!! Uniform pants!!! Both are maximum size available and I refuse to pay the custom made charges!!!!!
Xx

Back