Whats your next goal(s)?

My goal, being a new started, is to simply make it though the week being 100%.

Sounds quite pathetic really :(

I don't think I've EVER managed a full week being 100%, so I think this is a pretty awesome goal!

Thanks all, I guess it's not such a basic goal after all :)

My main goal is to reach target by my birthday (8th July). I have 23.5lb and 25 weeks to go, so I'm on track to make it, fingers crossed! I also have a few mini goals along the way:

- Get back down to my lowest ever weight (pre-Christmas / New Year, 11st 6.5lb): 3lb to go!
- Reach my 3 and a half stone award: 6lb to go!
- To reach 11 stone: 9.5lb to go!
- To get my 4 stone award: 13lb to go!
- To get my 4 and a half stone award: 20lb to go!
- To reach my 10 stone Target: 23.5lb to go!

Those should keep me focused :)

My main goal is to get back into the 16st... it seems too much to focus on the whole seven - eight stone I have to lose, so that is my mini goal!

My main goal is to reach target by my birthday (8th July). I have 23.5lb and 25 weeks to go, so I'm on track to make it, fingers crossed! I also have a few mini goals along the way: - Get back down to my lowest ever weight (pre-Christmas / New Year, 11st 6.5lb): 3lb to go! - Reach my 3 and a half stone award: 6lb to go! - To reach 11 stone: 9.5lb to go! - To get my 4 stone award: 13lb to go! - To get my 4 and a half stone award: 20lb to go! - To reach my 10 stone Target: 23.5lb to go! Those should keep me focused :)
Sounds like a plan

Lost 3lbs today getting me into the 20's, so time to make some more mini goals!

- 3 st award - 1.5lbs to go!
- 3.5 st award - 8.5lbs to go!
- Get into the 19's - 12lbs to go!

Done all those! Time to set some new ones:

4st award (5st total loss) - 2.5lbs to go!
4.5st award (5.5st total loss) - 9.5lbs to go!
18's - 13lbs to go!

These should keep me busy til April time!

Thought id set myself some targets!

Reach 1st stone - by end of Feb (5.5lb to go!)
Reach 2nd stone - by end of April (19.5lb to go!)
Reach 3rd stone - by mid June (33.5lb to go!)
Reach 4th stone - by my birthday 8th August! (47.5lb to go!)

Hopefully I will reach all of these... For my target I need to lose 49lb all together so I hope I can do this by my birthday but 4 stone would be good enough :p

Sound achievable??? I hope I can lose 1 stone per 6 weeks!

Hiya everyone! I'll add to this, just starting back on it today and not weighed myself yet so no idea what I'm working towards weight wise yet.

But I know I am aiming for -
My work trousers to fit again (probably about 5-7lbs should do it)
My Next trousers to fit again (few pounds more cos these are high wasted)
My smart jeans to fit again ( I know these did fit well when I was 11st, so aiming for that weight)
My boyfriend jeans to fit again (This is probably going to take me under 11st)

I'm working towards the smart jeans by my son's birthday next month.

Hi this is my first post on this thread.. My next goals are
Get my club 10 award-2lbs
be able to put back on my wedding ring - 6lb (around the weight I took it off)

Well I had a no gain january (woohoo!) and reached my interim target weight of 14.5 (double woohoo) officially 6 stone lighter than when I started.

I Have set my final target at 12.5 which I would like for my birthday in July (8stone loss overall)

Im also aiming to do the slim for good campaign and hopefully have no gains throughout that too :)

Superfree Princess - Crikey next stop 6 and half stone :eek: Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE said:
Quick update, I got my 6 and a half stone this evening!

Next goal is my shiny 7 stone award, hopefully by my SW Anniversary :princess:

Mini goals are hard when pregnant. But this one is to be 100% until next WI. Now that's something that I can keep under control :)

Got to target so no weight loss goals, but my goal Now is to tone up!! Want to see some inch loss on my bingo wings (started a kettlercise class which must be good as my triceps are always stiff the next day!) And my belly to tone up too. Also with the kettlercise, half of the exercises are on the floor and require a lot of core strength to do, which 3 or 4 classes in mine isn't Very strong but I can feel a difference in the strength since the first class so my goal there is to make my core stronger! Got a kettle bell at home so aim to practice at least once A week, plus my class on a friday

Back