Whats your next goal(s)?

Well a maintain for me at group last night. So still 3lb away from my next goal - my 4st award.

My next goals after that will be:
- To reach 10st 7lb (6.5lb to go)
- To reach my 10st target (13.5lb to go)
- To maintain my 10st target, before deciding whether it is for me or whether I wish to lower it further.

Just logged onto lifeline online and I have 2 1/2 lb to my next award (6 1/2 stone) Dont think I will get it this week (think I'll be lucky with a maintain after a hospital stay) but want it before the end of the Slim For Good campaign.

Then my next goal is still target at the beginning of july! EEK!

Mines is to get to 11st 4lbs for my 1/2 st BUT it keeps going in the wrong direction ..... wonder if they give stickers for gaining weight instead lol

To get back to my 1 stone award (put on 2lbs this week taking me down to 13lbs) then it will be going for the 1 1/2 stone :D

Mines is to get to 11st 4lbs for my 1/2 st BUT it keeps going in the wrong direction ..... wonder if they give stickers for gaining weight instead lol
Lol
If they did I could paper my bedroom with them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Next goal is to lose 6.5lbs which will get me my 2.5st award and my club 10!!! Xxx

My mini goals I'm aiming for are :- 1. 3lb to 7st loss 2. 5lb to the century club & 2st loss since Christmas 3. 13 lb to next stone bracket Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Lost 4lb this morning so that's 7st 1lb lost:)

1lb to the century club
2lb to a 2st loss since Christmas
6lb to 7.5 st loss
9lb to next stone bracket

I know your going to be shocked to see me saying this but I do believe we need to put on weight as then we get more determined and usually the following week we lose a lot more than what we usually lose and I think a road that seems straight all the time can get quite boring and makes us realise just how important to get the negative to appreciate the positive is. Some people at class ask me for advice when they are starting off and I say to them don't expect big losses at the beginning, you really need to get used to slimming world in order to stick with it for life and one older woman two weeks ago asked me if I found it difficult and hand on heart I told her that I didn't anymore because I got used to it at the beginning (by the way that took me five months to get used to it). We appreciate more or losses when we have had a few gains before that.

Mariavon, one thing though you are amazing, fantastic that you could lose 4Ibs after losing 7st in total, fantastic well done

7st ,that's fab!!! You must be very proud of yourself :)
Thanks I am really motivated ATM and feeling focused on reaching my target,
Seems to of turned around since Christmas although I'm playing catch up at the moment got to get to 8 stone loss , to be bk to where I was a year ago, went through a bad patch and it started to creep bk on , so only 13 lb to be making brand new goals , and I'm excited about that xxx

I know your going to be shocked to see me saying this but I do believe we need to put on weight as then we get more determined and usually the following week we lose a lot more than what we usually lose and I think a road that seems straight all the time can get quite boring and makes us realise just how important to get the negative to appreciate the positive is. Some people at class ask me for advice when they are starting off and I say to them don't expect big losses at the beginning, you really need to get used to slimming world in order to stick with it for life and one older woman two weeks ago asked me if I found it difficult and hand on heart I told her that I didn't anymore because I got used to it at the beginning (by the way that took me five months to get used to it). We appreciate more or losses when we have had a few gains before that. Mariavon, one thing though you are amazing, fantastic that you could lose 4Ibs after losing 7st in total, fantastic well done
No your absolutely right
Even though I got an 8 st sticker , I let weight creep back on and now am playing catch up , I wish I hadn't buried my head in the sand and delt with the odd gain then frequent gains as they were happening

Well done Snozzberry, that is what I would like next because I'm in the 14st category so well done and all will come right in the end

Mariavon, one thing I never let happen was have a gain two weeks in a row as I would be afraid I would let it slip and go back to my old habits, one week I did gain and the next week I sts and I got a fright so the following week I had a huge loss (something like 5Ibs)

I actually did lose the 5st before Christmas but because I went on holidays and gained a lot, my consultant didn't have the cert for 5st the day I got it so I said to her I would wait until I got that weight off but I asked that the date on my cert was for Christmas and when I got my 5st back that is exactly what they did.

Yea I'm not going to get in that trap again , any gain will be dealt with and shifted ASAP ,

Next goal is my first stone, 3.75lbs away. And I would like to have lost 1.5 stone by the first week of June when I go to Edinburgh. Both pretty achievable but I'm impatient and want the weight off now lol

Autumn500, they are both very realistic and achieveable goals

I'd like to join in if you don't mind.

My short term goals:

Get into 14s....I'm 6lb away
Complete week 1 of c25k by Saturday
Complete week 2 by 4th April (on holiday from 5th)
Get my club 10 before my sil wedding on 10th May (9 lbs away)

Autumn500, they are both very realistic and achieveable goals

Thank you, I hope so. I'd much rather it came off faster than that but my body has other ideas lol

Back