Whats your next goal(s)?

Pips87, I completely agree with you on that one, I'm the exact same it was like reading my life story, I thought it was in my genes to be heavy too and my consultant said to me when I went into the 14's that I was a normal weight now, I have over 2st to lose but I will get there, I just hate to gain when I have been 100% on plan but I didnt do too much walking last week so not sure, this evening will tell a story hopefully a good one

Suzy, once your happy with that that is the main thing, I have no problem accepting a gain once I know where I put it on

Only have a small goal and that is to get a 1/2 pound off to reach my 3 stone award.

Oh, no, I didn't get anywhere near my last target, which was to lose 10lb in 4 weeks (by last weekend)... I only managed 3.5lb! :eek:

I'll set the same goal again, to get my first half stone award (3.5lb) and get under 22st (6.5lb) but with no end date this time! Hopefully I'll have more willpower in April than I did in March! lol! :) x

Got my 1 stone award last night, very happy with that :)
Next goal, 4.5lbs off to get my 1.5 stone and into the 16s :D

My next goal is to loose 6.5lbs to get my 1.5stone award and i'll be in the 16 stone bracket too which will be amazing as i was in the 18's 3 weeks ago, i have to admit aiming for each 7lbs is making this easier then thinking i have over 8 stone to loose xx

My next goal is 3lbs for next week (and it'll get me under 15 1/2st) and then under 15st which will feel great!

I'm also running in the Manchester 10k in mid may so ideally I'd like to be near to 14st which would also mean I'd lost 3st which is loads!

I've a wedding in July to go to so my goal for that is to fit a size 16 dress and be 13st.

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
2. -2.5 lbs to get into 14st bracket
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
3. -1 lbs to get my Club 10
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
4. -3.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award
5. -7.5 lbs to get into 13st bracket

Really want my 2 stone by Christmas. :cross:

Just updating this! Still waiting hard on the 2 stone award, should have had it by now but totally yo-yo'd for first 8 weeks of this year.

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
2. -2.5 lbs to get into 14st bracket
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
3. -1 lbs to get my Club 10
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
4. -2 lbs to get my 2 stone award
5. -6 lbs to get into 13st bracket

Hi. Can I join? I love something to aim for!
I need 1.5lb to my club 10 and 2.5lb for my 1.5 stone. Hopefully I'll get them both at weigh in on Thursday ?. X

Lost 1lb this morning which means I've lost 100lb Century club got
1lb to 2st loss since Xmas
5lb to 7.5 lost
8lb to next stone
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Next goal is my shiny 7 stone award, hopefully by my SW Anniversary :princess:[/QUOTE]

Quick update got my 7 stone award, totally surreal :D
Good luck everyone on their goals, next goal 7 and a half stone award eek!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb this morning which means I've lost 100lb Century club got 1lb to 2st loss since Xmas 5lb to 7.5 lost 8lb to next stone Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my goodness congratulations, that is amazing, you must be so proud!

Next goal is my shiny 7 stone award, hopefully by my SW Anniversary :princess:
Quick update got my 7 stone award, totally surreal :D Good luck everyone on their goals, next goal 7 and a half stone award eek! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Well done, that is fantastic!

My next goal is 2lbs to go for my first stone, and 4.5lbs to get to 10.7

Would love to get that done in three weeks, fingers crossed!

Next goal is my shiny 7 stone award, hopefully by my SW Anniversary :princess:
Quick update got my 7 stone award, totally surreal :D Good luck everyone on their goals, next goal 7 and a half stone award eek! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]
Yours is amazing too , well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back