Whats your next goal(s)?

- To get back my 3.5 Stone Award (0.5lb to go)
- To get back my 4 Stone Award (7.5lb to go)
- To get back to my lowest weight of 10st 10lb (8lb to go)

I finally made it to my first stone award this week, so my next target is to get my one and a half stone award (6.5lb away) after that, to get into the 20's asap. :)

Last edited:
I have a few mini targets to achieve in the next few weeks:

- Get to under 12 stone (and preferably stay there!): 1 lb to go
- Get to below my lowest weight so far (11st 12lbs): 3lbs to go
- Get to 11 st 7 lbs: 7.5 lbs to go

I'm only 6lbs off a stone, that's my next goal :D

I reached a mini target last Tuesday, was down 3.5Ibs and this now brings me below 200Ibs yayyyy

Next mini goal is to lose 2.5Ibs, this would mean I get my 6st award and also bring me into the 13 stone category but I have an Indian meal out with a couple on Sunday so trying to be really good before and after

I reached a mini target last Tuesday, was down 3.5Ibs and this now brings me below 200Ibs yayyyy

Next mini goal is to lose 2.5Ibs, this would mean I get my 6st award and also bring me into the 13 stone category but I have an Indian meal out with a couple on Sunday so trying to be really good before and after

Some fab achievements there Orla...:) Enjoy your meal and hopefully see in the 13's soon xx

Thanks BBTB all going slowly in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have been there but perseverance wins the race too, technically all I have lost since Christmas is 12Ibs. I know I lost the weight I put on when away on holidays for January but I had the 5st lost by Christmas and I have lost 5st 12Ibs altogether, lets hope I keep losing from now on

Mine is to get my 2stone award, if I could lose 2.5 lbs by Tuesday then I'll get it. Also my 10% award in 5lbs time will be after that.

mine is to get to my 2.5st award! 6lb to go :) would be amazing to get it by the end of June!

Mine is to get to 1stone off - 3.5lbs to go. I'm a bit worried I may gain or maintain this week though so I had better get back on plan properly. I've been going over my syns by about 5-6 each day due to work stress. Need to focus again.

Ok... got my 3 stone award last night, next stop 3.5 - 6lbs to go which will also get me into the 14s. Then another lb will mean I have lost 50lb!!
Going to a wedding in July and I would really like to lose another stone before then and would really love to drop another dress size and buy something in a 16.

Got my 8 stone award, off on my jollies next week 8 stone lighter than last year! I cant wait too feel that now spacious plane seat on my bum!
My next goal will be clear my impending holiday gain ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got my 8 stone award, off on my jollies next week 8 stone lighter than last year! I cant wait too feel that now spacious plane seat on my bum!
My next goal will be clear my impending holiday gain ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very well done!!! You must feel fab :) Still struggling for 1st off here lol!!! Have a great holiday :)

My next mini goal is to lose double figures , I'm on 9lbs ATM x

Back