Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get into the 10's :)
Me too! I started at 12 stone so that would mean my 1 stone award as well, 3lbs to go! x

Forgot to say my next goal is to get into 11s which would also give me my 3.5 stone award around the same time :D

Good luck ..amazing loss to date

I didn't manage the 3lbs off I wanted this week, but I did lose half of it. Hoping to try for the other half next week :)

Well after my huge gain last week I just hope to get it off... My aim is to claim my 4.5st again.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

And I did!! 8.5lb off AND I got my 4.5st again :D

Next one will be get into the next lower stone bracket. - 5.5lb to go.

And I did!! 8.5lb off AND I got my 4.5st again :D

Next one will be get into the next lower stone bracket. - 5.5lb to go.

Brilliant well done

My next goal is to get to 13.7 need to lose 4lb before the end of this month to reach my mini goal for wedding. Weigh in tomorrow hoping for 2lb :cross:

My next goals-

5.5lb to be into the next stone bracket.
7lb to my 5 stone award.

Wow, that's brilliant SFP! My next aim is under 200lbs but after a blip last week I've gone from 14.8 to 10.5 and it feels further away. :( Working hard this week.

Originally Posted by **punk*~*star**

Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully) - DONE! 4lb loss... :)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket - now 0.5lb away (this week hopefully) -DONE :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept)

4lbs to my 2stone mark...getting there slowly but surely

Originally Posted by **punk*~*star**

Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully) - DONE! 4lb loss... :)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket - now 0.5lb away (this week hopefully) -DONE :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept)

Brilliant...well done on a great loss

Wow, that's brilliant SFP! My next aim is under 200lbs but after a blip last week I've gone from 14.8 to 10.5 and it feels further away. :( Working hard this week.

Great attitude keep going hun you will get there

My next goal is just to lose half a pound and get me into the 13's, weigh in today fingers crossed everybody. I reached my last goal last week when I got to 14st, one more target and that is actually target (targets of 18st, 16st and 14st have been reached now)

Back