Whats your next goal(s)?

6.5lb to get my 3 stone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My next goal is to move into the next stone... mind you I am only into this one so 13lbs to go but hey it helps me stay focussed!!!! lol

The other goal I have is my club 10 but I still have 22lbs to go to achieve that but I suppose when I do I know I will be on track to hopefully losing the rest :)

Got my 4.5 st award tonight :) next goal is my 5 st award , 2lb loss needed - fingers crossed I'll get it next week :)

To have an awesome first week and take it one week at a time. I'm keeping my food diary in a word file, so it is always on my computer.

My next goal to lose 1.5lb to get into the 12 stone bracket.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is my first day back on plan for over a year so hoping for a good day :)

Can't wait to get my first 1/2 stone sticker - hope to have it in 3 weeks x

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully) - DONE! 4lb loss... :)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket - now 0.5lb away (this week hopefully) -DONE :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept) - DONE! 21/08/14

So I did my last goal with 2 week to spare... Next goals...

1. 4lb to get into the 14's

2. 6.5lb to get me 1.5 stone award

3. 8.5lb to get club 10

4. 14lb to get into the 190's :)

Take it each day as it comes, been stuck since first week in June when I piled 9.5lb on since my mate died and managed to lose 4.5lb in August, celebrate any loss and stay focused

Last night I got my 4 stone award. Amazed to get it this week after a big weekend, away on holiday next week so first goal is not to gain while away...
Then to get down to 14 stone (6lbs away) which will bring my bmi below 30 and into the 'overweight' rather than 'obese' category. :D
Half a pound after that will get my 4.5 stone and into the 13s.
Amazing.

Well, lots achieved at last night's weigh in. Now in the 13s, so my bmi is below 30 - 10 points off where I started and no longer obese! Got my 4.5 stone award as well as group Woman of the Year!!!

Next goals then.
6lbs off for 5 stone award.
Up the exercise.

To lose my 7lb and be 12st which means I have another 2 stone to go!! :cool:

Well, lots achieved at last night's weigh in. Now in the 13s, so my bmi is below 30 - 10 points off where I started and no longer obese! Got my 4.5 stone award as well as group Woman of the Year!!!

Next goals then.
6lbs off for 5 stone award.
Up the exercise.

Wow what achievements!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back