Whats your next goal(s)?

I have 2.5lbs to go to get back to my 3st award as went out of that after my operation. That should hopefully be achieved next week. Then I'm aiming for my 3.5st award x

I did get my 8.5st award end of May but a close pal dying plus 2 trips away dented my loss,need to lose 4.5lb to get it back

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just to get back on track and not go up into the 14's again. Only 1lb off that at the mo after a rubbish few weeks and I go away on 10th Sept. Really don't to come back weighing over 14st. It took me what felt like forever to get below that and was a huge boost for me when I did.

To get my club 10 & 2 stone award :)

I thrive on the challenge, especially to ram the doubts down begrudgers throats

Exactly

To get below 11st 7 and stay there. Only 1.5lbs to go and I should be able to get that this week.

3.5lbs to get my 1.5 stone award. Then another 1lb to get my Club 10.

To get back down to 11:06, where I was before my holiday and off plan 3 months! Such a long slog this time!

I need a new goal, so I'll say below 14st by next week and I've bought a count down so in 6 weeks I'd love to get to 13st4 and be officially overweight or even better to my target of 13st!

I've 9lbs to get to 12st 3lbs and I'll have lost 2 stone but I really want to get back down to 11st 5 lbs before I had my little girl so I'm giving myself to November to do it, going to be hard but I'm determined after being off plan 2 months.

And you will do it :):):)

Good start :):):)

Now I'm back on it my next goals are

To stay on it
Get a good loss a week Monday ideally my 1.5 gain off and something towards my next stone brackets which is in the 13's

Back