Whats your next goal(s)?

Got the gain off so now for my next goals

1) half a pound until I'm out the 200's into 200's (lb's)
2) 3lb for my half stone
3) 4.5lb into the 13's

I want this list ticked off in next 2 weeks and 3 more goals to be set :)

Got the gain off so now for my next goals

1) half a pound until I'm out the 200's into 200's (lb's)
2) 3lb for my half stone
3) 4.5lb into the 13's

I want this list ticked off in next 2 weeks and 3 more goals to be set :)

You go for it!!! With that mindset...you will do it too!! :gimi:

Got my 1.5 stone award tonight, another 1lb gets me my club 10. Fingers crossed for next Monday!

Just reached my first goal of achieving club 10... my next aim is club 20... eeeek

Can I just say.. Your first 4 losses are outstanding! Congratulations :)

I've got 4lbs to lose to get my 4.5 stone, but I'm crashing a friend's uni freshers week next week so it could take me a while to get there! A (slightly) more realistic goal would be to try and maintain for when I get back.

Ty I'm sure trying hard, it's a out 4-6 weeks I start giving up but I'm in a class this time and I'm 4 weeks in and feel fresh like day one still so my old trend isn't back yet

Good for you...IMO attending group is the best way for motivation and accountability! Without it I'd just cheat!

Great Target12!!

Go for it SJB!!! You will get it!!

I need to lose 2lb to get my first stone award, and 5lb to be under 16 stone... I'll be thrilled with 2lb but as much as possible towards getting under 16 is what I'm after! I'm so gutted that I'm doing all this again as this time two years ago I was about 14 stone by now and got to 13 stone 2 by December... Never mind! Did it once, can do it again :)

I need to lose 2lb to get my first stone award, and 5lb to be under 16 stone... I'll be thrilled with 2lb but as much as possible towards getting under 16 is what I'm after! I'm so gutted that I'm doing all this again as this time two years ago I was about 14 stone by now and got to 13 stone 2 by December... Never mind! Did it once, can do it again :)

That's the best way to be...very positive!! You will do it!

Back