Whats your next goal(s)?

Mine is to lose my first 5lb before a family wedding at the end of October. 3lb to go! My stretch goal on this one is to get below 14st, which will mean losing 8lb in total before the end of the month.

My next goal is to get my 1.5st award with SW - only a pesky half a lb to go but after a STS this week I am hoping I'll manage to budge a wee bit more that that! :D

My next goals are: 3lbs to lose how much my 2.5 yr old weighs 3.5lbs to get my 2.5 stone award and down into the 13's

Done, done and done! Got my 3 stone award this week!

Next goal is a stone off in October and my 3.5 stone award which will also be me in the 12's! Haven't seen 12's for a VERY long time!!

My next goal is to get a 9lb loss by the 28th October, that will get me to my club 10 and I should get my 1st stone loss at 8lbs. xXx

I've hit my most recent goal to get in the 9's and so my next goal is target! 6lbs to go! xxxx

Same here! I have yo-yo'd up and down through 14 for ages now. Embarrassing at this stage (obv not embarrassing enough to have stuck to plan properly)

I get so close then self sabotage, I'm buying a countdown today and I want this off now and into the 13's im not going to enjoy my Christmas if I'm feeling crap eaten silly before it, so I'm in this and want to be battling for the 12's at Christmas not fed up that I'm still in 14's

It took a while, but I finally got my 2.5st award today... now just need to lose a pound to be out of the 20's and into the teens. :) Wish me luck. x

My goal is to get back on track....i typed gaol then...not too far wrong...the last 6weeks have been hard in my life and diet has gone out the window...now needto get back on track pronto

Try and be back at my lowest by Xmas

To go back to work in the new year in my size 12 suits. My 16s are feeling loose again and my target to the end of the year will see me at a weight where I wore them before

My goal is to get back on track....i typed gaol then...not too far wrong...the last 6weeks have been hard in my life and diet has gone out the window...now needto get back on track pronto

I'm feeling the same, had a bad few weeks and need to get back on track.

Hope you are well.

Back