Whats your next goal(s)?

Well done, it feels good, doesn't it?
It's been my best week ever! Three pounds off and I've got my one stone award :bliss: I was hoping for a stone and half by Christmas and I don't think that's going to happen now, but ideally it'll be early in the New Year.

It's been my best week ever! Three pounds off and I've got my one stone award :bliss: I was hoping for a stone and half by Christmas and I don't think that's going to happen now, but ideally it'll be early in the New Year.

Well done and a stone off before xmas is a great achievement x

My next goals are 1.5lbs to my Club 10 award and 3.5lbs to my 1 and 1/2 stone award, really hoping for them before Xmas. Fingers crossed as I won't loose anyone over Christmas x

My next goals are 1.5lbs to my Club 10 award and 3.5lbs to my 1 and 1/2 stone award, really hoping for them before Xmas. Fingers crossed as I won't loose anyone over Christmas x

Same ere xx hopefully we will do it x

Today I got my 1/2 stone star so now I am working towards my 1 stone off star :)

Fab results especially at this time of year :happy096:

Thank you I really hope I get my wish to be healthier for 2015 :)

My next goal is my Club 10 which is only 3lbs away, if I work hard this week hopefully I'll get there before Christmas!! :D Then it's only 1lb to get my 1.5 stone award, I'm loving this Slimming world lark!

Recently I achieved something I never thought possible, my bmi is now in the 20's (just at 29.9) and hoping I don't gain this evening, it might remain there but my next goal is to have lost 100Ibs and that is 5Ibs away, not sure will I make it there before christmas but I know for sure I will reach it shortly (hoping I don't go too mad over the christmas)

Recently I achieved something I never thought possible, my bmi is now in the 20's (just at 29.9) and hoping I don't gain this evening, it might remain there but my next goal is to have lost 100Ibs and that is 5Ibs away, not sure will I make it there before christmas but I know for sure I will reach it shortly (hoping I don't go too mad over the christmas)

That's amazing Orla, 100lbs and look at all your awards! :D You've done so well, keep it up! Don't get disheartened if you put on a few lbs over Christmas, it happens to us all. Just get back on plan afterwards :)

That's super amazing well done :)

My next goal is my Club 10 which is only 3lbs away, if I work hard this week hopefully I'll get there before Christmas!! :D Then it's only 1lb to get my 1.5 stone award, I'm loving this Slimming world lark!

Im in same boat and hope to have both by xmas xx

Thanks everyone, I worked too hard to get to where I was and not prepared to just let it go for one month in the year so I did a bit of Flexible Felicity (I think that is what our consultant called her) and enjoyed myself but then went back on plan immediately after

So far this month I have lost 2.5Ibs which I think is really good so here is hoping I will have a sts this evening, fingers crossed

I am looking to my next award and also counting down to target.
Hoping to stay on track over the festive period as best I can :D

I'm not sure how far to go as the SW minimum is just under 10 stone however the NHS say 9 stone is my minimum, I don't want to be ejected from my group.
I just want to be optimised for post-loss surgery is all! :)

My goal was to lose 1st by xmas which I done last night with a 4lb loss so lost 1st 2lb in 6 weeks.

My next mini goal is to lose 5lb to make it 1 and a half stone

Get into next stone bracket before xmas!

Got my 5.5 stone award tonight and I'm into the 12s, yay!!!!
It's taken 11 weeks to get from 5 to 5.5 stone, major plateau, I'm so happy to have got here before Christmas!!
7lbs to 6 stone award and only 13.5lbs to TARGET!!!

Back