Whats your next goal(s)?

Got my goal of getting back to group, 1/2 gain so now to start where I was, I need 7.5lb off to finally make it into the 13's it's been a long time coming so knuckling down now to get there.

To lose 8 lbs to get my 1 1/2 stone and 10 %

Unofficially have got my 1.5st award (stupidly icy out so weighed at home and 1.5lb loss) so like to lose another 3lbs and achieve my next goal of getting to 11st :)

Have a loss tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My first goal is to lose half a stone by my birthday, at the end of the month :)

I'm a newbie and I didn't know what target to pick.
I want to lose 3.5 stone altogether but I didn't want to aim for that all at once so I've but an interim goal of 1stone 3lbs....
Maybe I should have picked 10lbs first!

Im aiming to lose my first 1/2 stone within my first month. Not a very big goal I know, but one that I know is do able and one that will keep me motivated.

To get rid of my Christmas/NY gain (6.5lbs!!) and then another 3 for my next award :D

I'm a newbie and I didn't know what target to pick.
I want to lose 3.5 stone altogether but I didn't want to aim for that all at once so I've but an interim goal of 1stone 3lbs....
Maybe I should have picked 10lbs first!
Quite a lot of members aim for 1/2 stone (7lb) awards...and it's surprising how that soon build up! You can do it too!! :bighug:

Next target is my next sticker, I tend to aim for each one to keep myself going.
My target in group is just over 3 stone away, it's more like 4 on here but I may have stuck it too low we shall see.

I need to lose half a pound this week to get my stone! Totally doable

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Next small target is to get my 2 and a half stone award. Green is my favourite colour, and it looks sparkly and nice, I need it to please the big kid in me :D

Looking forward to reaching the 3 stone lost mark, to maybe take some more progress pictures and body measurements.

A target further away would be to reach 12 and a half stone by early June :)

Back