Whats your next goal(s)?

1 stone :D

5lb to get my 1.5stone award and somewhere around there is my club 10. In 4.5lb I think.
I don't weigh in until a week tomorrow so I have half a chance to get both them awards if I try really hard.

I got into my Healthy BMI range, now the next target is 8 stone, then 8.5 stone and so on until I achieve my target :)

STILL working my way to my stone. 2.5lbs to go. I think this has taught me that I definitely can't rush my losses!

0.5lbs to go til my stone, weigh in on Thursday...fingers crossed!

I have a new one to add. I went to the doctors today for my depo injection, and my blood pressure was significantly down on what it was 12 weeks ago when I had my last one . So my new target is to get my blood pressure to a consistently normal level every time I have it taken.

Got my 1.5 stone today :D next goal is my club 10! Need to lose 5 pounds for that

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

0.5lbs to go til my stone, weigh in on Thursday...fingers crossed!

I have a new one to add. I went to the doctors today for my depo injection, and my blood pressure was significantly down on what it was 12 weeks ago when I had my last one . So my new target is to get my blood pressure to a consistently normal level every time I have it taken.

2lbs off this week so I've finally got my stone! 1.5 is my new goal

Reached my 1 stone goal last night. My next goal is to reach my club 10, which is 3lbs away.

1lb next week for 3 1/2 stone! Though was hoping to do it week, still happy to be under 180lbs :)

Get my Club 10 award - 0.5lb to go
Reach a healthy BMI - 3lb to go
Get into the 9s - 5lb to go
Get my 1.5 stone award - 5.5lb to go

Mine is to have my baby! Then get back into the 13's :)

Got my 1lb this week for 3 and half stone award :)

Next...loose 1lb for Half Century ...50lb loss so far :)

1 lose 2lb to get into the next stone bracket Done
2 lose 4lb to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award Done
3 lose 2lb to get my club 10 Done

All of these are now completed so my next goals are:

1. Lost 3lb to get to my 2 stone award
2. Get into the next stone bracket (8lb)
3. Get my 2 1/2 stone award (10lb)

Love seeing everyone do sets of 3 I've managed to tick 2 off my list so now I have added to and that takes me close to 11's

It's

1 - 12st 9
2 - 12st 8 which is my 2 stone award
3- 12st 4

I've 4 & 5 to my next goals and weigh in in 9 days x

Back