What's your secret for good weight losses?

Nope, I'd had what for me was a good week, I was expecting a 2-3lb loss. Maybe it will show next week. :)

Well still on the water, zumba, apples and making a scan bran cake tomorrow so all in order for a loss on wednesday :) there's nothing quite like positive thinking :D:D

Ok 1/2 lb on so need some top tips for this week.....

carbs4ever said:
Ok 1/2 lb on so need some top tips for this week.....

Hmm, I had my first ever gain, but 2 1/2 lb, not impressed, so keeping food diary, drinking lots of water and eating lots of speed foods and keeping syns down for me. Oh yes on a positive I did get my bronze award, zumba has got me that much anyway :)

Really jealous of your tiny gain, but it's always disappointing though. We will get through it and be more focussed in the long run.

That's my theory anyway x

Hang in their trango, after my zumbathon I sts but the following week I lost 4lbs.

My new tip..... Loads of melon and roast Mediterranean veg.

ILoveCake said:
Hang in their trango, after my zumbathon I sts but the following week I lost 4lbs.

My new tip..... Loads of melon and roast Mediterranean veg.

Thx hun will check the melon out :)

Just wondering if anyone takes any supplements i.e. multi vitamins etc.
I had some guy tell me I needed to take some selenium to boost my system, haven't really followed it through, but he reckoned I was marginally on the under active thyroid however needed selenium as a boost????
Decided as they aren't sugar coated and i bought them to give them a go :)
pleased to report been 100% so far and though not intentional, I haven't had a syn - yet lol

I love it too lol.
What's your favorite then and do you have a recipe?

I don't tend to use recipes, the mushy pea curry on here is really good but I've even tweaked that. We also love chilli with TVP mince, I tend to just chuck in a bit of this & a bit of that. Ainsley Harriot Lentil Dhal is lovely & free on a green day.

determinator said:
2 words ... scan bran !!!! The weeks i have scan bran every day as a healthy extra , I lost far more than when I havent , that and lots of water !!!
Lots of people just cant stand scan bran , but it does grow on you , I love it now with phili light and cherry tomatoes , or as scan bran cake :D

Just made scan bran cake i need a boost this week done zumba on wii i love it xx

I made the scan bran Ferraros and altho they were very nice there too high in syns. Which cake would you recommend?

carbs4ever said:
I made the scan bran Ferraros and altho they were very nice there too high in syns. Which cake would you recommend?

How many syns were the ones you made??!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 1 syn each 8 for the batch but I needed to eat them all at once

Last week I did 4 lots of zumba and superspeed soup and I had a sts. :-(

Hi ilovecake, i had the same experience yesterday.Had a really great week foodwise, synwise and had a sts.I am so disappointed.I've only lost 3 lbs since starting june 1st.How does a person decide that mayb this diet is not for me cos that;s what im feeling and loosing faith in it rapidly.All i want is is maybe 1lb/a week not 5 or 6 like some people.Its gwtting me down because i thought this was gonna be the one

michelle1 said:
Hi ilovecake, i had the same experience yesterday.Had a really great week foodwise, synwise and had a sts.I am so disappointed.I've only lost 3 lbs since starting june 1st.How does a person decide that mayb this diet is not for me cos that;s what im feeling and loosing faith in it rapidly.All i want is is maybe 1lb/a week not 5 or 6 like some people.Its gwtting me down because i thought this was gonna be the one

Aww michelle, I feel for you. Have you kept a food diary, just to see if there is anything that could be tweaked? Try reading this thread through if you haven't, there are some really good tips. I hope you find success. Out of interest, have you had any changes measurement wise? Sometimes, you can lose inches not weight.

Sorry not intending to patronise if you have already done all of the above :)

carbs4ever said:

I have a link somewhere on my computer, not on here, will copy the link tomorrow and send to you x

Do I do another zumba today as I have a lovely free evening! A good opportunity for body magic followed by a bath me thinks :) decision made, going for it!

Back