Whats your shake routine?

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Hi just wondering what everyones shake routine was as i've read in some threads how people are starving come 8 o clock. Mine is:
1st shake at 11.00
2nd shake at 14.00
3rd shake at 17.30 (has to be chick soup)
4th shake at 20.00
I know the obvious difference for you girls is you only have 3 shakes a day. Do you split any up?
I feel so stuffed all day, and havent had any hunger pangs at all yet.:)

first shake 7:30
Second shake 12:45
Third shake 18:00

Im not normally hungry just been a bit head hungry past couple of days (probably boredem) but those times work for me

Hi for the past 2 days i have been leaving it aslong has i can yesterday i did

1st shake 1-30
2nd shake 7-00
3rd shake 10-00

i know i shud get into a routine but i keep forgeting that i need it

Last edited by a moderator:
1st shake at 9
2nd at 1
3rd at 6.30 have to have it before kids go to bed at 7 otherwise the blender wakes them up.
On the days i split the shakes i will av half of 1 every 2-3 hours. I dont usually want my last shake of the day i'm normally full up with water but i force it down me.

I thought blokes only had two a day?

god your all good aren't you!

i have my first shake at about 12pm.

2nd between 6 - 8pm

and then 3rd about 10 or 11pm (if i remember)

makes you wonder how i have actually lost weight on this diet really doesn't it? LOL

Yeah,I just copped that one on,Im a bit dopey this morning!

Hi i normally have di it this way well i have only been on it 3 days thats how i have started
1st 2pm
2nd 6-00pm
3rd 10-00 pm
i dont know if i am doing it right even tho i lost 5lbs in 2days ???:)

I have mine.1st around 9am,2nd around 1-2pm and 3rd around 6-7pm,kinda normal routine then I dont feel hard done by,I keep myself occupied at night watching t.v or on the p.c when the kids have settled down.These nights off to an early bed because I'm usually kanckered by 10pm,sad at my age,I know.

Good Morning!

Well I shake it about 11ish
I have the chocolate one to start the day
Then I shake it about 3ish
Usually a vanilla one to get it out of the way
Then I shake it about 9ish
And either one is just OK
But it's the way I shake them
That makes them so delicious I would say!

Trish x

I thought blokes only had two a day?
Actually Sham, the chemist said i could do the ladies(i wanted to say birds but i thought you lot would moan:D) shakes which we get one more!

Actually Sham, the chemist said i could do the ladies(i wanted to say birds but i thought you lot would moan:D) shakes which we get one more!

That's what I do mate :)

Here's my routine

12.00 choc shake at work knocked together with a placcy fork (thin shake plus choccy lumpy bits)

If I'm going to the gym straight from work I also have the same around 16.00 ish

Otherwise

18.30 chicken soup

Then to finish off

20.00 double choc shake :)

Loved the poem Minikat or was it r-a-p-p-i-n-.....lol

8.00am; 1st shake; Vanilla shake mixed with spoon of coffee and crushed ice!

1.pm; peanut flapjack nibbled over an hour with a black coffee.

7pm; choc shake with water made from cold peppermint tea that I put in fridge in morning and crushed ice!!- without the teabag of course (mint choc...yum....!)

Trish xxx

Loved the poem Minikat or was it r-a-p-p-i-n-.....lol

8.00am; 1st shake; Vanilla shake mixed with spoon of coffee and crushed ice!

1.pm; peanut flapjack nibbled over an hour with a black coffee.

7pm; choc shake with water made from cold peppermint tea that I put in fridge in morning and crushed ice!!- without the teabag of course (mint choc...yum....!)

Trish xxx
Trish how can you eat those flapjacks/carpet burgers??? Even next doors cat wont touch it!!:D
Im gagging at the thought

No routine as I work shifts which is really messing me up! Generally leave it as long as poss after I get up, have a cup of tea or coffee and some water then shake when I'm starving! That leaves me less hungry when it comes to bedtime and I'm tempted to pick at something, especially when I have a shake, or even half of one left.

LOL re the 'carpet burgers' my dogs won't touch them either, they turn their noses up at all the shakes. One dog had a lick of the choc flavour and ran away with his tail under his bum like it was going to explode! Says a lot I s'pose!

Shake 1 - 12:20pm
Shake 2 - 5:20pm (lunch break)
Shake 3 - 10:20pm (about twenty minutes after I get home)

i have my first one at 8
second around 2
and last one around 8pm

Back