whats your weekly aim?

Crys

do you have a figure in mind that you want to get when you get on the scales?

I desperately want to lose 2.5 this week for my half stone sticker, and after that I'll be wanting to get 2lb a week, though I know it might not happen.

Hmn would like to lose about 40lb in a year so I'd say a pound a week, that way I have 12 weeks worth of sts or gains lenience.

I'd be exstatic if I lost 2lb a week though :)

At the moment, Im aiming for a loss of any description!

The old saying 1-2 pounds is average! but think it varies from person to person...Hope you get what you want hun!!

i know its a push and i know chances of me getting it r small but i'm still pushing for it but i want 3lbs cause thats my 1.5stone plus my 10% and it also takes me into 12's so if i get get it it will be a great week

i know its a push and i know chances of me getting it r small but i'm still pushing for it but i want 3lbs cause thats my 1.5stone plus my 10% and it also takes me into 12's so if i get get it it will be a great week

Best of luck :) sounds like it could be a great week for you.

ideally i'd like to lose 2lbs a week, but would be happy with 1lb a week. As long as i'm losing weight rather than gaining weight i'll be happy!!

For me it usually depends on what minigoals I want to acheive!! Next week I'm aiming for 2 lb loss because that'll be my 2 1/2 stone award! Sometimes though if I've had a good loss I'll just say 1 lb as I'd be happy with that! At the start I was aiming for an average of 2lb per week. I've uncannily been losing an average of 1.5lb per week (in 20 weeks) and I think this is me and my comfortable rate of loss so am now happy with that!

losing 2lb is great! Generally im always happy with 1lb tho! I'm hoping to lose 3lb this week as thats what I put on, ive been really low syn, eaten lots of superfree n done 30 mins work out every day so hopefully i'll do it! That will teach me for fallin off the wagon for a whole week! bad philly!! *slaps own hand*

I'm hoping and aiming towards 2lb a week ....that's nearly 7.5 stone in a year!

I'm aiming for 2lb per week and have so far managed that overall... (34 lb in 10 weeks) but to be honest would be happy for 1/2 lb off... as long as it is coming off and not going on I will be thrilled...

I'm hoping for 3lb loss so I can get my 2 stone award xx

I always hope for 1lb a week but I have averaged out at less than 1lb per week in the year I have been doing SW. It's frustrating at times but those small losses have added up to almost 3 stone. I now have a huge feeling of achievement and I feel fantastic. I've gone down several dress sizes and look so much better. The best thing is that I have thoroughly enjoyed what I have eaten and not felt deprived. I even save up some syns for each weekend so I can have a drink.

So don't be disappointed with small losses. Be patient and before you know it, they've added up to a big loss and you'll be enjoying all the benefits.

Im happy with 1-2 pound a week im 2pound away from my club 10 and 3 away from my 1 and half stone, roll on thursday x

I always write "lose 2lbs" on the frount of my food journal. Thats the most that I hope for in a week. Im still happy to have any lose, but 2lbs or over is a real bonus! Lost 1.5lbs at weigh in yesterday but was really happy with this as I thought I might sts.
Would love to lose 3lbs next week so that I can see 9st 13.5 on the scales, started off at over 11st
Anna x

I would be really happy with a 1lb this week had a great weekend loads of food and drink

Hoping to lose about 1lb a week - will be happy with that - any more is a bouns.

Happy losing everyone

Back